ASL Films' "Gerald"

BLeGal2

Reaction score
I have seen all of ASL Films' movies-and they are great to practice your receptive skills with, but as far as plot they are pretty cheesy. However I just saw Gerald, and it had the best plot so far. I enjoyed this one out of all of their films the best. It still had a pretty obvious ending, but better than the others. I really enjoyed the actor that played Gerald-very good. Any one else see it?
What did you think?

I will be purchasing it. If your interested check out their website: ASLFilms.com

I have seen all of ASL Films' movies-and they are great to practice your receptive skills with, but as far as plot they are pretty cheesy. However I just saw Gerald, and it had the best plot so far. I enjoyed this one out of all of their films the best. It still had a pretty obvious ending, but better than the others. I really enjoyed the actor that played Gerald-very good. Any one else see it?
What did you think?

I will be purchasing it. If your interested check out their website: ASLFilms.com

I've seen all of the ASL Films flicks as well. What makes Gerald stand out than any of other movies is because of the brilliant acting, and syntax of how autism/deafness are portrayed in light of that.

I have an autistic/deaf son myself. So, Naturally, that makes me a lot more emotionally drawn to that flick. For me, it was riveting because I could relate to these characters in so many different ways. Andy Vasnick really has done an exceptional job of performing as an elderly deaf/autistic character. It has made me think of my son in a lot of ways which is exactly what/how was shown on the flick in a lot if identical ways.

So, with that being said, I definitely would recommend this flick to anybody! :)

Yeah the acting was by far the best! I'm happy to see someone relating to the movie. I have never meet anyone autistic so I wasn't sure how accurate the portrayal was-good to know. I'm hoping we will see good plots like this one was from now on

Anyone seen Black Sand? How does that movie compare with Gerald(that I neither have seen)? I'm considering buying some asl movies, and Gerald/Black Sand is the best one out there so far?

Have not seen Gerald or Black Sand yet but will be purchasing all with my tax return. I likes Legend of the Mountain Man because can watch with kids and keep intrest. Would be nice to have another more family oriented.

Back