ASL, Deaf, 16, Female.

Hello, my name Kirstie, im deaf and 16 years old. I live in United States and use ASL communicate. Please message me if anyone wants video chat. I love helping beginners but I also like meeting new deafies :)
hi! I'm lexi, 20. I'm deaf. nice to meet you!

whoops, thought it didn't post, posted twice.
Redheads have blonde moments too. ha

Hello, my name Kirstie, im deaf and 16 years old. I live in United States and use ASL communicate. Please message me if anyone wants video chat. I love helping beginners but I also like meeting new deafies :)
I'd love to video chat with you. My name is Jillian, i'm 18, from the US and i'm an ASL interpreting student!

hey Kirstie! My name is Kayla and I'm 17 and hearing. I use to be pretty fluent in asl but I lost it because I lost contact with those friends. I'm reteaching myself and would love to sign with you for practice (I'm not very good yet haha) if you don't mind. I have skype and FaceTime so message me if you wouldn't mind helping me practice

hey I'm Hannah, I'm 16 and learning ASL/PSE :) I'm from England so I'm looking for people to help me learn, I'm currently learning from thedailysign on youtube :)

I would love to chat with you! Can we set up a time to video chat? I'm 18 and a student at BYU. I have an assignment for my ASL class, so I'd like to interview with you, but I'd also like to get to know you.

Would love to FaceTime! I'm learning ASL to become an interpreter. Would you be willing to help me?

i would love to!!!!:)

I would love to videochat!

Back