ASL, Deaf, 16, Female.

Hi! My name is Isabel and I am trying to self teach myself sign language. I would love to Skype with you sometime!!! If you're interested give me your Skype username!!! I think it's so cool that you are helping other people learn ASL!!!

Hi guys I'm 27 years old from nyc I am a female who has been learning asl on my own with some help from a deaf friend and a page I follow. I use the app glide and if you would like to sign with me and gain a new friend , I'm all for it.
My glide I.d is OYT ARHN

I'm 16, hearing and from WV. I can sign but I need the practice using ASL and having a conversation, I have a kik, and a skype^^
skype-Carolyn_9912
kik-cev_299

Hi Kirstie!

I just joined today and I saw that you like helping beginners. Yay! I will definitly be hitting you up for some ASL 101. So far I have spent the morning just trying to figure out how to use this website. I'm such a spass. I wonder if there is a sign for that? Lol. Spass. First non-baby ASL sign.

Last edited:
Which page?

Hi guys I'm 27 years old from nyc I am a female who has been learning asl on my own with some help from a deaf friend and a page I follow. I use the app glide and if you would like to sign with me and gain a new friend , I'm all for it.
My glide I.d is OYT ARHN
What page do you use/follow to learn? I'm jealous you have a deaf friend. That's the hook up right there. I learned Spanish throughout high school and college but haven't had anyone to practice with in years. :(

Hi! I'm hearing but in asl2 at my high school, I'm 15, and I'd love to help you!! My skype is
skylarw15
And my kik is skylar_w44
Message me!

Love to sigh with you

Hello, my name Kirstie, im deaf and 16 years old. I live in United States and use ASL communicate. Please message me if anyone wants video chat. I love helping beginners but I also like meeting new deafies :)

Hey Kirstie would love to behable to sigh and learn more from you :) do you have a glide? Add me VDR FXBK :)

Hello, my name Kirstie, im deaf and 16 years old. I live in United States and use ASL communicate. Please message me if anyone wants video chat. I love helping beginners but I also like meeting new deafies :)
nice to meet you!

Last edited:

Hi! I'm 19 hard of hearing and I am fluent in ASL to communicate.

Add me on Skype! Pilotavery

hi Kirstie,
My name is Bayla (but I like to be called Yuzu-chan)I am 15 years old I have dyslexia dysgraphia and have autism askburgers and would like to practice ASL with you I also live in the United States New York to be exact I have an interest in ASL because many of my friends love ASL and the movement of my fingers makes me calm also I am a slow signer and I'm not very good at it so please be patient and they do make many mistakes if you'd like to contact my Skype is yuzu-chan or mindy.merdinger.blackstock (not sure which)

Sincerely yuzu-chan

hello im about to be 16 in April I am hearing and learning asl would you like to chat sometime

Hi

Welcome to all deaf I'm looking to make new friends I'd love to chat

Would love to be your friend, add me on snapchat!
Username is: sitokid

Back