ASL, cochlear implant, 30, Male

attilio1911

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Sebastien Masclet, 30 years old, single, have got profound hearing loss in both ears, and wear cochlear implant to help me hear like a normal person.

Looking for girls to chat with, meet new people for friendships, and looking for a relationship with one of the girls too.

Hope to chat with people soon.

Do you wear two cochlear implants? Where are you from? Good luck finding a girl on here!

cooltext1879335321_zps0a259104.png

Hello everyone,

My name is Sebastien Masclet, 30 years old, single, have got profound hearing loss in both ears, and wear cochlear implant to help me hear like a normal person.

Looking for girls to chat with, meet new people for friendships, and looking for a relationship with one of the girls too.

Hope to chat with people soon.

Bold statement: Oh, come on. You can not be a normal person with a perfect hearing which is not the same as other hearing people. Were you born deaf or did you lose your hearing on both years as late deafened? Cochlear Implant is not a miracle. It is just a regular CI just like hearing aids. :roll:

No, I wear only one cochlear implant but i can hear almost like a normal person. I'm from Apopka, FL.

No, I wear only one cochlear implant but i can hear almost like a normal person. I'm from Apopka, FL.

*does the receiving mind waves thing*
Were you mainstreamed (inclusive) and oral? Social issues are VERY common. Back in the day I used to get IMs from oral and mainstreamed boys desperate for a girlfriend.... Good luck! It's really hard trying to find someone, even if you're hearing or have no other issues......

I don't think Deafness is an abnormality. "Hear like a normal person" that remind me of those who say "music is life" well, would you commit suicide if you went deaf? 0_o Of course, there is the option for CI but the point is... hearing does not make you a "normal person"... Hearing people still have issues that make them feel as if they are abnormal.

I don't think Deafness is an abnormality. "Hear like a normal person" that remind me of those who say "music is life" well, would you commit suicide if you went deaf? 0_o Of course, there is the option for CI but the point is... hearing does not make you a "normal person"... Hearing people still have issues that make them feel as if they are abnormal.

And besides, virtually ALL pediatric CI users function not as hearing, but as hard of hearing (that is to say they may get a lot of benefit from it, but they still have to use ALDs and accomondations like FMs and closed captioned) There's a huge difference, since almost no hearing people use the hearing accomondations that HOH people do. (and when they do, they do it for conveniance or things like ADD....some ADD kids use FMs in the classroom)

Back