ASL bible online (OT & NT) ???

Anij

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place online to view bible passages in ASL (I would like to be able to look up the common lectionary readings each week).

I know that deafmission has an online NT that is searchable (still has some issues) but I Haven't been able to find anything for the Old Testament / Hebrew Scriptures.

Ideas ??

Watchtower Society Official Web Site - you can request the entire gospel: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John on DVD in American Sign Language at absolutely NO charge, though contributions are still welcome. There's also more books: Acts on DVD. Romans' coming. The remaining books on the New Testament is being translated. The best ASL translation I've ever seen!

There's over thousands of verses in both OT and NT already translated in ASL on DVDs from many, good bible-based literatures (books, brochures).

Deafmissions has some of the ASL OT on DVD. I don't know about online access.

The bible for ASL

You can download the bible to your computer at jw.org look for my sign language if you would like it on DVD contact me at bible4asl@cableone.net and I will make sure that you receive a copy
Paulee

Nice to see a friendly face. A deaf woman was so delighted to get the bible in ASL she cried.

Back