Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Do you accept who you are today?

No need to go any further discussion.

Just vote

Yes or No.

No but.....

Last edited:
Score now 8-1! Who is on the other end, come out!
23rr9kx.jpg

Nope......I wake each day knowing I can be better. I like the challenge of improving.

yes I accept myself today. And like TXGolfer I know that there are things I can improve about myself.

I totally accept who I am today. There is always room for improvement, but since we are dealing with who I am right at this moment, I totally accept it.

Nope......I wake each day knowing I can be better. I like the challenge of improving.

As in improving yourself? Not as in trying to someone or something you'll never be? If so, I can applaud you for improving yourself. I will never be a great mathmatican or one of those people who are very good at being organized but that doens't mean I can't improve on what I'm weak in. I'm quite good at artistic stuff so that comes to me much more naturally.

Last edited:
I bet you all wonder why I created this thread. I notice some of you, according to your posts that shows me something that some of you don't accept for who you are. I hope you see this thread that might help you to see for yourself and others and give yourself a chance to work on it and make it happen in your life for better. It's for your own good. Not mine. so its totally up to you.

Back