Ask Sweetkid.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Why Gally??

what is your fave poem??

Why gally? Growing up, I went to a mainstreamed school and then new jersey school for the deaf and then I grew tired of all that and wanted to experience a true hearing environment that during freshman year of high school I decided to go to a pubic school. It was a big difference and a great experience. But now I m at the end of my last year, I miss having teachers who sign and completely understanding what everyone says around me. Then there was NTID and gally. I wanted to be far from home but not TOO far from home. And there was gally. Knowing a few people who will go there this fall makes me more confident in doing the college thing. ;)

And my favorite poem? I don't necessarily have a favorite poem but I enjoy reading them especially from talented people that I know. I'm more of a quotes person.

Originally posted by kuifje75
If you had to think of something that you did that made your parents very happy, what was it?

I could say that my biggest accomplishment that my parents were relly happy for me was making the transition from a deaf school to a public school. I m the first member of my immediate family not to graduate from NJ school for the deaf. So making the transition was something I was scared shitless to do but I did it anyway. So they said they were really happy thay I did this for myself. No matter what others said or think.

It may not seem much but keep in mind that I only became 18 last week so I know I ll have a whole lot of accomplishments in my life ahead of me. ;)

Originally posted by DoVip
That's cool. Why not, your post of a picture is girlfriend.

Sadly we don't have a picture of us together yet. But we will. ;)

Originally posted by kevbo
I am her boyfriend. :twisted:

Hey Kevin, You're not girlfriend's Megan but you're have gf...show me a picture.

Here

kiss.JPG

:liar:

Originally posted by DoVip
Hey Kevin, You're not girlfriend's Megan but you're have gf...show me a picture.

Here

kiss.JPG

:liar:

ugh.. its not your business.. kevbo gonna see that get warn you or do soemthing shit.

yea alway old news.. dovip remmy never copy peoples url and post here with out their know about it..

DoVip, what are you trying to prove? it's just a joke. get over it. Grow up.

Now back to the questions, please?

Originally posted by SweetKid

:laugh2:

Originally posted by SweetKid

Megan, Okay...I'm sorry.... So, what's your majoy?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Here's my usual question... what's your bust size?

Muhahaha. Well, when you meet me in person, you can guess for yourself. it s more fun guessing right? Lol.

Back