Ask star anything

Xoxostarss

Reaction score
I'll respond to your question whenever I can.

Ask away!:D

hmm...in the winter I snowboard then in the summer I water ski, go on a boat and jet ski. I love to go shopping, hang out with my friends, go to the beach, taking pictures and chat online.

When are you coming visit NY?!
BTW, how's Sarah doin?!

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
hmm...in the winter I snowboard then in the summer I water ski, go on a boat and jet ski. I love to go shopping, hang out with my friends, go to the beach, taking pictures and chat online.

take me with u for the summer to the beach and go jet skiing! :-D i always want to try

Originally posted by e
When are you coming visit NY?!
BTW, how's Sarah doin?!

Hmm, I hope i can come to NY for Brickfest.

Sarah is doing really good..she's very happy living in Utah. She has a job and a boyfriend. She'll be in Calif for deaf awareness day at Magic Mountain in May.

Hmm, I hope i can come to NY for Brickfest.

Sarah is doing really good..she's very happy living in Utah. She has a job and a boyfriend. She'll be in Calif for deaf awareness day at Magic Mountain in May.

Awesome! :thumb: Hope to see you there, then!

Ah, I hope Sarah can come visit NY, too.... I've been to MM last year, it was alright. It'd be more fun if I went with you guys!

When Calif falls into the ocean where will you move too?

96107-10.gif

I don't really know you :dunno: I've only talk to you once online but from what I see you seem to be really sweet. :wave:

of course I do. I love her to death.

thats good! :thumb:

what else can i have a more questionz for you?? hmmmz..

what do u think of me...? :D

what sports do u like 2 play? which is da more interesting?

what are you wear everdays>>jeans or Skirts? :o

last one question.....umm, In the furture-maybe 20-30 years later>>>what is your wish to be? Playboy? :shock: haha, j/k

Back