ask smartiesgeek anything as you want!!

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Hey Why you getting more sleeping?? U been online all day and night?? :shock:

I not really awake person, I am sleeping kind of person. :D I awake up but wanted sleep more, more, and more.... forget it! I am UP!

ha ha, I love to sleep, but I do like to being awake, too.

I am not online all the day. I tend to get online at afternoon and all night.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Hmm what more questions I shld ask?

Lemme think.....

Are you glad that ur out of skool for summertime?
What do ya think of me since u met me online? :P

yes, im so glad to get out of school for the summer, but it is going to be my last summer for high school years.

You are so awesome, smart, funny, nice, and crazy. you just have to keep up with yourself. just stay dont change.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ha ha, I love to sleep, but I do like to being awake, too.

I am not online all the day. I tend to get online at afternoon and all night.

Interestin......

What will you do in the summertime since you are OUT from school. :D

Visiting anyone during the summer?

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Interestin......

What will you do in the summertime since you are OUT from school. :D

Visiting anyone during the summer?

visiting my family or brother's friends. that's all, but I really wanted to visit my friends.

all of my deaf friends are far.

so, just sucks.

swim, chillin, camping out, rent alot of movies, online, playin basketball, and um, sleep over, and um.. probably will host a pool party soon.

yes, im so glad to get out of school for the summer, but it is going to be my last summer for high school years.

You are so awesome, smart, funny, nice, and crazy. you just have to keep up with yourself. just stay dont change.

Aww, :Oops: I have heard alot of people told me not to change and stay that way :P.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Aww, :Oops: I have heard alot of people told me not to change and stay that way :P.

yes, it is a fact, dont change and stay that way.

:D

*pat on ur back, but you're sleeping*

Originally posted by Emeraldie
Do you go to one of your parent's family reunions? Do they make you feel welcome?

ah, great question of yours.

Yes, I always go to one of my parent's family reunions.

In my dad's side, I dont really feel welcome because I am the only deaf in my family. Last time I went to my dad's sister's house, my aunt's house. I went there and slept on the couch. I didnt really feel welcomed to be there. I was offically bored my ass out. I kept nagged my dad, go home. I do feel bad for nagging my dad to go home, but my family dont really talk to me. I missed my cousins, when they used to signs with me. Now, they are coming up to me and speaking. I was like, whatever.

In my mom's side, I do feel ok-ok welcome because they always try to do their best to sign, write, and all that. They would just talk to each others, but I will be always left out.

Since I am the only one deaf in my family.

Just s-u-c-k-s!

ah, great question of yours.

Yes, I always go to one of my parent's family reunions.

In my dad's side, I dont really feel welcome because I am the only deaf in my family. Last time I went to my dad's sister's house, my aunt's house. I went there and slept on the couch. I didnt really feel welcomed to be there. I was offically bored my ass out. I kept nagged my dad, go home. I do feel bad for nagging my dad to go home, but my family dont really talk to me. I missed my cousins, when they used to signs with me. Now, they are coming up to me and speaking. I was like, whatever.

In my mom's side, I do feel ok-ok welcome because they always try to do their best to sign, write, and all that. They would just talk to each others, but I will be always left out.

Since I am the only one deaf in my family.

Just s-u-c-k-s!

You are not only one. it happened to me ALL the times!

Hi Star,
Although I'm in a straight marriage relationship -- I still like to flirt and perve at women. :) Hubby's not too impressed with that, but he lets me do what I want, as long as I don't get involved sexually, heheh.
I have a question for you -- since you're 17, your parents have no objections about you dyeing your hair pink like in the picture you have next to your nick? :) Stupid question, I reckon...still I want to know. ;P
I'm 32 and living in Australia --

Cheers,
Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Hi Star,
Although I'm in a straight marriage relationship -- I still like to flirt and perve at women. :) Hubby's not too impressed with that, but he lets me do what I want, as long as I don't get involved sexually, heheh.
I have a question for you -- since you're 17, your parents have no objections about you dyeing your hair pink like in the picture you have next to your nick? :) Stupid question, I reckon...still I want to know. ;P
I'm 32 and living in Australia --

Cheers,
Goldie

I have nothing against straight or whatever. you're so cool. so, I have some straight girls friends.. who like to flirt and perve at women. they flirts me.. and I knew they are just playing. So, I dont really care, ha ha.

ha ha, next to my nick? what do u mean? can you explian a little clearly?

How come toy hippos are always blue, or purple, when real hippos are brown?

Originally posted by bbnt
How come toy hippos are always blue, or purple, when real hippos are brown?

it is very colorful to catch those hippos from the kids.

well, just creatives.

:-D

Back