Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why u saying that?

It means walking together and go out

I'm just talking to JClarke, not you.

most one to three years

hanging out, cuddle, sexual intercourse, make out, flirt, love exchange, hook up.

Did you ask them many questions? If so, how many questions did you typically ask per day?

I don't find him to be too much of a bother now that I know what his motivation is. He is just down on his luck. No need to complain about it; we all have equal rights to be here.

I don't know. I can see what he means and what he desire-- lots of the students in "special needs" classrooms are socially awkward because they're not allowed to interact with the student body. So I am not going to take offense to his comment since that how he see his reality as.

Yep, I see all that too. Matajan is lonely and has trouble expressing his lonliness.

Yes...because I have aspergers

I see. Don't worry about the meanies on the forum, ask all the questions you want.

Thanks for answering questions, its good to get to know you.

Yes...because I have aspergers

I have some students with asperger's. They don't seem to like to write nor get involved with classroom discussions. I try to be sensitive to their needs so any words of advice?

damn Jclarke... he's got game.

animated-facepalm-thumb-512x512.gif

most one to three years

hanging out, cuddle, sexual intercourse, make out, flirt, love exchange, hook up.

Originally Posted by matajan View Post
four from elementary

two from middle school

six from high school

four from college

So 1-3 years between 6 girls is impossible unless it took you b/w 4-18 years to graduate highschool

four from elementary

two from middle school

six from high school

four from college

So 1-3 years between 6 girls is impossible unless it took you b/w 4-18 years to graduate highschool

unless he dated them at the same time. One for each personality :)

How old are you?....do you date "older women"?....do people ask you a lot of questions?....what's ur favorite color?.....

four from elementary

two from middle school

six from high school

four from college

Maybe he's a player. :hmm:

How old are you?....do you date "older women"?....do people ask you a lot of questions?....what's ur favorite color?.....

I am 24 years old

I transfer from csu northridge back in 2006

Yes I dated older women like one to four

My favorite color is blue

Love this thread!

What's one thing you really want to do before you die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back