Ask me anything...

Wolfboy

Reaction score
I just got off work early so Im kinda bored....Ok that aint true Im really bored. So ask me anything. :fingersx: :beer:

OK Wolfboy....How did you come up with the name 'WolfBoy'?

Where do you living ?

What your favorite hobbies??

What your favorite vacation??

Your dream come true as your wish list ??

Which do you like season pick one???

What kind food, do you really loved to eat addict??

What kind do you drink booze?

Do you have gaming off line as condiser Gamecube or xbox or ps2 ??

Are you current relationship or still on single ?

If yes then goes for, r u will condiser planning future the wedding and have set date?
If no, then single: Why do you prefer stay single little bit longer until when you ready?

Do you have Bro/sis ?

I guess so that's all I asked... I cannot think of, what should I ask you more???

Wow, Bullym0m, you covered all angles...it will be interesting to read Wolfboy's replies....

Bwani32: Why wolfboy?
Im not sure what you trying ask. Why my name is Wolfboy or why did I make this thead?

What do you do to get out of work early?
We finish the area by planting bushes and putting sod. Wasnt very much work tho.

Taylor: How did you come up with the name 'WolfBoy'?
Sometimes I howl so they started calling me lobo and some called me Wolfboy so that name kinda sticks.

Bullym0m: Where do you living?
I live in a house in Chicago IL.

What your favorite hobbies??
My favorite hobbies is drawing, help fixing muscle cars with buddies, hmm pretty much it. I guess :o

What your favorite vacation??
My favorite vacation is be in Mexico.

Your dream come true as your wish list??
Hmm none that I know of... Well there is one got my first car which it was a jeep wrangler but sold it in a couple yrs. Im still working on the rest. Some are highly impossible but hey like I alway say "you will never know unless you try." :)

Which do you like season pick one???
Spring. More cooler and more breathable.

What kind food, do you really loved to eat addict??
Anything spicy and japanese noodles. I got 2 boxes of em. One spicy seafood and other spicy udon. Yes I admit am a noodle addict. :o They taste good man. *slurping noodles*

What kind do you drink booze?
I drink Dos Aquis. But Im laying off of them for quite a while.

Do you have gaming off line as condiser Gamecube or xbox or ps2??
Yes I own PS2 and Xbox but hardly play them. Nephew does play them...if he is not grounded. Trouble making kid.

Are you current relationship or still on single?
Im still single.

If no, then single: Why do you prefer stay single little bit longer until when you ready?
To tell you the truth I dont want to be single. Its very hard to find the right girl. Lot of them pretty much after my wallet here. I just want a normal girl who would like me for who I am. There is one girl that I like but Im not sure she like me back that way. We been going out for a while so wish me luck.

Do you have Bro/sis ?
Yes two brothers and two sisters.

what should I ask you more???
Hmm I do not know but ask what you wish to know. Or what ever pops up in your head. ;)

Well thats that. Anymore you guys wanna know?

No question at all? Damn man do make me do the puppy wolf eyes....to late. :o

If theres work that requires a hammer then I guess yea..... that reminds me I gotta change a 3 dull blade on the mower so that requires a hammer. Thanks for reminding me :D

I you had a mower and you lawn wasn't really too tall, would you mow in the late morning, after the dew has evaporated?

If you could have money or love which would it be?

If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?

Would you consider adopting a guinea pig from my rescue?
Would you consider adopting a guinea pig if someone paid you $1.5 million to do so?
Would you consider buying me a new car for my birthday?

Back