Ask me any ???s

Irish Devil Dog

Reaction score
I'm bored lol...

So wanna ask me any ??s ask me :D

Wanna getting know me?? ASK away :D

RAD?? I think sumthing relate to event.. If so, No I'm not going.

Michie sheesh u knows me too well lmao... No I don't have gf which I am still single and "{devil flirter}" :D
No I don't smoke weeds everyday, which I do sometimes :P

Ha, RAD is Rainbow Alliance for the Deaf or of the Deaf. There will be conference in Orlando, FL during June 2 to June eh I dont know when it end. Neway, I probably go there.

Ahhhies in orlando!! I didnt know tho lol. Actually I planned to go Orlando on June 6th. I'm only 1 to 1/2 hr away from orlando...What is it about or what's up there?? Im outtie of curious heh

Oh yeah, I will go to Gay Day at DisneyWorld which I am looking forward to! Gotta to check some fine hombre in Florida! I love Disney! I live 30 minutes to Disneyland so I cant wait to go to other "Disneyland" :)

The RAD conference, so far 270 deaf LGBT will be attend for the workshop and gathering then party at night! You can get more information via www.rad.org. Enjoy surfing that website! :D

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Navygurl.. Yes I went to FSD from 1994 Fall time until I graduated in 1999

now u can call me Tiff instead of navygurl! :rofl:

Thats cool, huggy.. There is Wet n WILD for deaf day on July 12th in Olando, FL. I probably going there tho. Yeah I heard about dinsey world for gay/lesbo day but dont know when and dunno if i shld go there or not...

Alright, Tiff!! lol

I'm gonna :zzz: now GN.... Go ahead leave any ??s here I'll reply back when I am back in here after my wake-up time lol. :D

Lotsa gay folks went to Gay Day last summer, most went to Magic Kingdom. :D

Believe me, I was there with my hubby (quite by accident)! We saw lotsa kissing especially by young people. hehee... and all kinds of couple came in all shapes, ages, and size. ;) It was very interesting! It's great to see the little kid in everyone..many people wore this tshirt, with Gay Day.. red tshirt.

Hope this helps! Will you go with a friend or date? More the merrier!

Golden, No I never been to Canada before. But did saw the view when I was in Nigara Falls, NY.

Liza, dang that's real cool hee hee... If I do go there I'd go on a date lol.. If no luck then a friend then tho.

TazBiker, sheesh no i never went to a midget stripper.

Back