Ask me a ?

Woody

Reaction score
Well.......:D

He wants us to know something about him....but to keep us guessing...he says "Maybe"....So I'll toss a coin and say....Bet ur a girl, right....Wear high heels, right?....Looking for a hook-up, right?....Got skeltons in ur closet, right?....

Yes I am. I'm not sure what wheels guy means though. Thanks for asking. :D

But you already told us you are a hearing guy here to stalk one of our members. At the beginning you already declined to say who you were following here.

Why ask us to ask you questions? You really don't seem to want to give a straight answer, so it is pointless.

I don't know why he asked questions just like a new member (Sunshine). What is the point of asking questions over nothing? Enough is enough. It is tiring. :(

Edit: My deceased husband does not like questions as he was hearing. He thought that asking questions is not important when it is not that important enough to ask a question. It does not make any sense. :roll:

But you already told us you are a hearing guy here to stalk one of our members. At the beginning you already declined to say who you were following here.

Why ask us to ask you questions? You really don't seem to want to give a straight answer, so it is pointless.

Stalk a member? That is total bs. I am a goof ball but that was uncalled for.

I would expect an apology or a retraction. Thanks. Woody.

Show where I was stalking or retract. If you can I will never post again.

Show where I was stalking or retract. If you can I will never post again.

Read the thread link I posted. Refusing to say who, strongly implies they would not want you here. That's stalking behavior.

Goodbye.

Evidently you aren't going to retract your comments which I view as slanderous. I politely made the request.

Evidently you aren't going to retract your comments which I view as slanderous. I politely made the request.

And your so called answers are really silly...plus you never answered my questions...no matter how silly they are.
This thread, or your thread...is going nowhere. Just asking for "attention"? If you wanted to be an "open book"...as you said "Ask me a Question"....then reply to the posters when they do ask...stop beating around the bush...it's ridiculous.

And your so called answers are really silly...plus you never answered my questions...no matter how silly they are.
This thread, or your thread...is going nowhere. Just asking for "attention"? If you wanted to be an "open book"...as you said "Ask me a Question"....then reply to the posters when they do ask...stop beating around the bush...it's ridiculous.

My apologies Robin. I post nonsense.

Back