ASD Student arrested for assault

"Assault" means the first physical contact and the second and after touche(s) it becomes "Battery".

so since "Assault" is used, it likely means a single inappropriate contact.

And sexual assaults are so broadly defined that even an accidential bump could mean red flag over your head for the rest of your life.

Or, on the other side, it could be the fury of a woman being scorned by the guy.

Richard

In Connecticut there is no "battery" actually. We have various degrees of Assault as well as Sexual Assault. Though like many others said, without more details such as the degree number (i.e 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc..) we cant really know for sure. It could've very well been consentual. We also have a separate label called "illicit sexual contact" so that rules out innappropriate touching!

To answer your next question of why the hell I would know all this: I'm going to be a cop :)

"Assault" means the first physical contact and the second and after touche(s) it becomes "Battery".

so since "Assault" is used, it likely means a single inappropriate contact.

And sexual assaults are so broadly defined that even an accidential bump could mean red flag over your head for the rest of your life.

Or, on the other side, it could be the fury of a woman being scorned by the guy.

Richard

136402765_79af9a7e4c_m.jpg
Good news Richard Roehem passed away.. Please delete here.. his account has not been closed. Dump this guy.

Back