Arrived at new home in Florida

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
I made it! :). I am really hyper to tour at FSDB this Thursday! :D

So glad you made it. I am really happy for you. I have heard a lot of good things about FSDB.

Awesome Joey! Where at in Florida did you move to? FSDB has a beautiful campus. I am sure you will like it. :)

How was the tour? I am SO jealous........FSDB even has a good Blind School (which is very rare seeing as most blind kids are mainstreamed, so most blind schools are filled with blind plus kids)

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Oic. :)

Awesome! what year will you be in? so I ll check with my friends (the deaf parents)'s kids who attend there.

Remember, just take some time to adjust to a new chapter in your life. Good Luck.

I visited FSDB yesterday but didn't get a chance to tour because they suppose to call us for meeting and tour, so it will be a while. I filled out an paper they gave me because I'm 18. I met few FSDB staffs and they are nice. I will go to FSDB for meeting and tour when they call us. I also read their rulebook. It is really different from mainstream.

Awesome! what year will you be in? so I ll check with my friends (the deaf parents)'s kids who attend there.

Remember, just take some time to adjust to a new chapter in your life. Good Luck.

I thought I would be held back but since I learned about FSDB class credits..looks like I might will start 12th grade this year.

I thought I would be held back but since I learned about FSDB class credits..looks like I might will start 12th grade this year.

I think it's a great year, just one year of your richly experience being in a deaf school. Of course Go to college as well. :lol:

Are they going to let you mainstream to St Augustine High School for some of your classes?

I have a very soft spot in my heart for St. Augustine....just love that quaint old city!...And those cobblestone streets with all those little hide-away shops!...The food is excellent (seafood)...the atmosphere is wonderful. Such a beautiful little city...And the Beach is great also...you'll have a lot of fun there.

Back