Arkansas same sex couples marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara1981

Reaction score
AR State Senator Talks Impeachment After Judge's Same Sex Ruling
AR State Senator Talks Impeachment After Judge's Same Sex Ruling - KARK 4 News

Arkansas clerk issues first gay marriage license
Arkansas clerk issues first gay marriage license - KATV - Breaking News, Weather and Razorback Sports

Arkansas clerk issues 1st gay marriage license

I'm totally against that! I wanted one man and one woman I don't agreed with judge's decide have same sex marriages and got married in eureka springs,ar I'm not buy that!

Arkansas clerk issues first gay marriage license - KATV - Breaking News, Weather and Razorback Sports

I'm totally against that! I wanted one man and one woman I don't agreed with judge's decide have same sex marriages and got married in eureka springs,ar I'm not buy that!

Well, I respect your belief but US Constitution disagrees with you.

Not like it? Get deal it.

I know you will get mad if you get tax increase.

I'm sorry that the fact that two people that have nothing to do with you can get married is an annoyance to you. Maybe it would be a good solution if you learned some tolerance.

It is their lives, not yours. Focus on your own life.

Idaho's ban on gay marriage was just struck down too.

Intolerance is many peoples greatest downfall.... I'm sorry you are so absolutely intolerant and judgmental of a group of people you do not know, Sara. Gays getting equal rights in no way hurts you in any way. The constitution supports everyone ( including gays ) having equal rights. It's happening... fast, and will keep happening. It is inevitable... deal with it. :D If you don't like it, there are other countries who don't support it... However, they're losing worldwide support from countries like the US, Canada and others... so good luck out there... :ugh:

Ouch, I should put band-aid on Sara's head. :lol:

It seems like our statements have silenced Sara.

Sara, I agree with Shel - focus on your own life, your own business.

You should watch Daniel Durant's (he recently joined the cast of ABC Family's Switched at Birth) ENTIRE video (and don't cheat via skipping parts of it!) on YouTube regarding this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R0ccaJhLZ4

so what if gays would like to marry? They aren't hurting you or invading in YOUR life are they now?

Maybe the better solution is to disallow ALL marriage- that includes no marriage for straight people?

Yes you can have your opinion but don't be surprised at the reactions/responses you get. If you didn't want to hear/see it, don't post it.

Why are you against the same sex marriage. Sara?

I do against same sex marriage it's stupid choice expect include child have two moms and two dads that unacceptable I do respect celebs's decide have same sex couples and child who have parents expect two moms and two dads I don't judge celebs..

My step-brother got divorce from his wife who is gay and I'm totally surprise he got custody of my step-nephew blake but my step-nephew chose lives with his mom but my step-brother had custody of him no matters wanted chosen mom or dad I didn't post facebook about his ex wife's it's very private but his ex-wife had girlfriend but my step-brother was no longer married to her..

you don't judge (oh hey you respect them!) celebs who are gay and are a couple (and some of 'em married!) yet you turn right around and judge/disapprove the average American for being gay, a couple or married?

Hypocrite much?

Arkansas Supreme Court Grants Stay in Same Sex Marriage Case
Arkansas Supreme Court Grants Stay in Same Sex Marriage Case - KARK 4 News

Court grants 'stay' in Arkansas gay marriage
May 16: Court grants 'stay' in Arkansas gay marriage

Update: Attorneys ask court to not suspend marriage ruling
Update: Attorneys ask court to not suspend marriage ruling

Same Sex Marriages Halted in Arkansas
http://m.fox16.com/display/931/story/5fa9475635eff02f720d29adfe4367e0

http://m.fox16.com/display/574/story/0e4fd71c445f073e40c3ef9082be8bb0

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...lted-in-arkansas/39372/QANWHvhK7EGw7r43BfKXzg

don't bother arguing with Sara....it would just about another experience of arguing with an .......

I'm ignore judge's decide favors on same sex couples I can't help it but mostly same sex couples wanted marriages favors and I'm ain't support for that..

I heard on news on TV all weeks and judge will not tolerate for bans same sex marriages I wouldn't buy that story!

Democrats block resolution asking court to uphold same-sex marriage ban
Democrats block resolution asking court to uphold same-sex marri - KATV - Breaking News, Weather and Razorback Sports

Ignore the court decision? That's contempt of court.

That's going waste of taxpayer's money to deal with contempt of court.

The gay marriage doesn't affect your life so it is none of your business. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back