Arizona Secretary of State Wants to See Obama's Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got a lot to learn about the American government.

certainly not from you. I rather learn it from my political science professor than from some paranoid lunatic who thinks we're in some Gaddafi-like regime :lol:

Hope the professor is not reading AD because if so, you will fail the course.

Hope the professor is not reading AD because if so, you will fail the course.

sure sure :lol:

btw - don't forget your evening medication, sir.

certainly not from you. I rather learn it from my political science professor than from some paranoid lunatic who thinks we're in some Gaddafi-like regime :lol:

Same here.

Really?! If Obama actually controlled these branches THEY WOULD do what he tells them to do. But they don't. Just like the repubs. Always having to give them a slice of their pie before theu go forth like with UI extensions budget changes etc.

Not really something a party should do to the people. Holding all of that hostage over and over...We never saw that occur under other presidents at all but since Obama's been in office sooooooo much resistance from their side nothing has been done like transparety issues, lack of action on changes he's wanted to make nationwide it's a no brainer that their party is corrupted and run by pure greed for power and money. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. Think harder man look outside the box.

I hate repulicans in my neck of the woods cause here they're the very ones pushing bills that only benefit themselves or their spouses or friends healthcare busniess. Its a crockpot of sh#t just like Arizona.

GISJason.........you are thinking of Congress and no Obama does NOT control Congress. So Obama can not madge them do what he wants them to do. Whereas, with the AG, DOJ, F.B.I.not just Obama but also each president (just stating to be fair) has controlled the federal agencies because he is "the buck stops here". Therefore, speaking of today, Obama decides which laws to enforce/not enforce. Again to be fair, each and every president MUST enforce EACH and EVERY law of America, no matter if he likes that law or not.

GISJason.........you are thinking of Congress and no Obama does NOT control Congress. So Obama can not madge them do what he wants them to do. Whereas, with the AG, DOJ, F.B.I.not just Obama but also each president (just stating to be fair) has controlled the federal agencies because he is "the buck stops here". Therefore, speaking of today, Obama decides which laws to enforce/not enforce. Again to be fair, each and every president MUST enforce EACH and EVERY law of America, no matter if he likes that law or not.

again.... Obama is not a federal law enforcement officer.

Wow you fail to get my point... And yes he's not a officer of the law and again they don't listen to him I could go on and on and paste endless links showing that they clearly don't listen but I don't have the time or engery to hold hands and lift the wool off eyes of countless anti-Obama hardliners cause they wont change. Its moot to try cause they're too buried in lies by their parties and faux news and unreabile media sources. They're very scared of change just like congress.

WOW Robin you really got it started with this thread.
Birth certificate or not he is there already, most likely will not be re-elected and by the time he gets impeached he will be out of office anyway and everything he has done will still have happened, not like history will change. Lets stop spending tax dollars on a dead horse, or Lame Duck in this instance.

Really?! If Obama actually controlled these branches THEY WOULD do what he tells them to do. But they don't. Just like the repubs. Always having to give them a slice of their pie before theu go forth like with UI extensions budget changes etc.

Not really something a party should do to the people. Holding all of that hostage over and over...We never saw that occur under other presidents at all but since Obama's been in office sooooooo much resistance from their side nothing has been done like transparety issues, lack of action on changes he's wanted to make nationwide it's a no brainer that their party is corrupted and run by pure greed for power and money. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. Think harder man look outside the box.

I hate repulicans in my neck of the woods cause here they're the very ones pushing bills that only benefit themselves or their spouses or friends healthcare busniess. Its a crockpot of sh#t just like Arizona.

Yup, I'm big criticism on republicans too and they are changed so much from 30 years ago.

really? no I did not know that.

so Obama is a dictator... so this is more like Obama Regime rather than Obama Administration. and he's just like Gaddafi :Ohno:

Pretty much. A dictator would certainly cherry pick which laws to enforce, and which ones not to.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...ending-defense-of-marriage-act-calls-clinton/

He declared DOMA "unconstitutional" as if he were all of the Supreme Court Justice's combined. That equates to being a dictator.

Pretty much. A dictator would certainly cherry pick which laws to enforce, and which ones not to.

Calm down... calm down... calm down...

You are just like Japanese schoolgirl who FEAR about everything...

SCREAM!!!! OBAMA IS GOING TAKE OUR CHURCHES AWAY!!! SCREAM!!!

Tell all of this to ACORN. Pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back