Arizona Secretary of State Wants to See Obama's Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama is elected by people via electoral voting, not come from revolution, military appoint or coup d'etat.

Now, we live in USA that feel like Singapore. :aw:

Hey, Jiro, you are going be caned soon but I'm trying to overturn the sentence.

Are you saying that you don't know that Obama is POTUS????? What ton of rocks have you been under the last few years?

what I'm saying is that I didn't know Obama controls everything. the only person who believes that is you.

Ask the heads of AG, F.B.I. and D.O.J. just who their bossman is and then get your head out of the sand.

Ask the heads of AG, F.B.I. and D.O.J. just who their bossman is and then get your head out of the sand.

oh? let's see....

FBI — Frequently Asked Questions
What is the mission of the FBI?
The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners. It performs these responsibilities in a way that is responsive to the needs of the public and faithful to the Constitution of the United States.

Who is the head of the FBI?
The FBI is led by a Director, who is appointed by the U.S. President and confirmed by the Senate for a term not to exceed 10 years. The current Director is Robert S. Mueller, III (nominated by GWB). You can find information on all Directors who have served the FBI on our History website.

Where is the FBI’s authority written down?
The FBI has a range of legal authorities that enable it to investigate federal crimes and threats to national security, as well as to gather intelligence and assist other law enforcement agencies.

Federal law gives the FBI authority to investigate all federal crime not assigned exclusively to another federal agency (28, Section 533 of the U.S. Code.) Title 28, U.S. Code, Section 533, authorizes the attorney general to appoint officials to detect and prosecute crimes against the United States. Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 3052, specifically authorizes special agents and officials of the FBI to make arrests, carry firearms, and serve warrants. Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 3107, empowers special agents and officials to make seizures under warrant for violation of federal statutes. The FBI’s authority to investigate specific criminal violations is conferred by numerous other congressional statutes—such as the Congressional Assassination, Kidnapping, and Assault Act (Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 351). The FBI has special investigative jurisdiction to investigate violations of state law in limited circumstances, specifically felony killings of state law enforcement officers (28 U.S.C. § 540), violent crimes against interstate travelers (28 U.S.C. § 540A0, and serial killers (28 U.S.C. §540B). A request by an appropriate state official is required before the FBI has authority to investigate these matters. In addition, Title 28, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 0.85, outlines the investigative and other responsibilities of the FBI, including the collection of fingerprint cards and identification records; the training of state and local law enforcement officials at the FBI National Academy; and the operation of the National Crime Information Center and the FBI Laboratory.

The FBI has authority to investigate threats to the national security pursuant to presidential executive orders, attorney general authorities, and various statutory sources. Title II of the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, Pubic Law 108-458, 118 Stat. 3638, outlines FBI intelligence authorities, as does Executive Order 12333; 50 U.S.C. 401 et seq.; 50 U.S.C. 1801 et seq.

This combination of authorities gives the FBI the unique ability to address national security and criminal threats that are increasingly intertwined and to shift between the use of intelligence tools such as surveillance or recruiting sources and law enforcement tools of arrest and prosecution. Unlike many domestic intelligence agencies around the world, the FBI can shift seamlessly between intelligence collection and action. This allows the FBI to continue gathering intelligence on a subject to learn more about his social and financial network, but shift gears quickly to arrest him if harm to an innocent person appears imminent. The threat of prosecution, in turn, can be used to encourage cooperation to support further intelligence gathering.

Who monitors or oversees the FBI?
The FBI’s activities are closely and regularly scrutinized by a variety of entities. Congress—through several oversight committees in the Senate and House—reviews the FBI’s budget appropriations, programs, and selected investigations. The results of FBI investigations are often reviewed by the judicial system during court proceedings. Within the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI is responsible to the attorney general, and it reports its findings to U.S. Attorneys across the country. The FBI’s intelligence activities are overseen by the Director of National Intelligence.

USDOJ: About DOJ
Our Mission Statement
To enforce the law and defend the interests of the United States according to the law; to ensure public safety against threats foreign and domestic; to provide federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime; to seek just punishment for those guilty of unlawful behavior; and to ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all Americans.

Our Leadership
Attorney General Eric Holder
Deputy Attorney General James Cole
Associate Attorney General Tony West, Acting

Statutory Authority
The Judiciary Act of 1789, ch. 20, sec. 35, 1 Stat. 73, 92-93 (1789) created the Office of the Attorney General. Originally a one-person part-time position, the Attorney General was to be "learned in the law" with the duty "to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned, and to give his advice and opinion upon questions of law when required by the President of the United States, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments, touching any matters that may concern their departments." The workload quickly became too much for one person, necessitating the hiring of several assistants for the Attorney General. With an increasing amount of work to be done, private attorneys were retained to work on cases.

In 1870, after the post-Civil War increase in the amount of litigation involving the United States necessitated the very expensive retention of a large number of private attorneys to handle the workload, a concerned Congress passed the Act to Establish the Department of Justice, ch. 150, 16 Stat. 162 (1870) setting it up as "an executive department of the government of the United States" with the Attorney General as its head. Officially coming into existence on July 1, 1870, the Department of Justice, pursuant to the 1870 Act, was to handle the legal business of the United States. The Act gave the Department control over all criminal prosecutions and civil suits in which the United States had an interest. In addition, the Act gave the Attorney General and the Department control over federal law enforcement. To assist the Attorney General, the 1870 Act created the Office of the Solicitor General.

The 1870 Act is the foundation upon which the Department of Justice still rests. However, the structure of the Department of Justice has changed over the years, with the addition of the Deputy Attorneys General and the formation of the Divisions. Unchanged is the steadily increasing workload of the Department. It has become the world's largest law office and the central agency for enforcement of federal laws.

ah.... I see.... it is very clear that Obama has no control over it and that one of Obama's job is not enforcing federal laws.

The A.G. is nominated by the President of the United States and takes office after confirmation by the U.S. Senate. He/She serves at the pleasure of the President and can be removed by THE PRESIDENT at anytime.

In otherwords, if the A.G. does not do the PRESIDENT'S wishes it is "bye-bye" time.

The A.G. is nominated by the President of the United States and takes office after confirmation by the U.S. Senate. He/She serves at the pleasure of the President and can be removed by THE PRESIDENT at anytime.

In otherwords, if the A.G. does not do the PRESIDENT'S wishes it is "bye-bye" time.

ah then A.G. is not obliged to follow President if it's wrong. he is free to resign at anytime. as it stated.... "In addition, the Act gave the Attorney General and the Department control over federal law enforcement. To assist the Attorney General, the 1870 Act created the Office of the Solicitor General."

Attorney General and the DOJ have full authority over federal laws, not Obama. They pick which laws to enforce and what not to enforce as the matter of priority, not Obama.

why do you act like it's end of the world for that person if he resigns? first and foremost..... Attorney General serves at the pleasure of United States to uphold the Constitution and to enforce federal laws, not President. That's why Attorney General is the 7th in the presidential line of succession.

Once the A.G. resigns and/or is replaced, the President gets someone else that WILL carry or his wishes (but you already knew this).

Once the A.G. resigns and/or is replaced, the President gets someone else that WILL carry or his wishes (but you already knew this).

nope I don't. A.G. has to be confirmed by Senate.

nope I don't. A.G. has to be confirmed by Senate.

Well.........at least you admit you are not a know it all.

You can spin it any way you wish but you now know Obama has the duty to enforce each and every federal law.

BTW: just in case you don't know, the A.G. can NOT be confirmed until the President "confirms" him/her. Just another way of the President is only going to nominate someone whom will TOTALLY follow the Presidents orders.

Well.........at least you admit you are not a know it all.
since when did I say I know it all?

You can spin it any way you wish but you now know Obama has the duty to enforce each and every federal law.
I'm not spinning anything. I'm showing you facts and laws as posted above. These are not my words. As what these source says... Attorney General has the duty to enforce the federal law, not President.

BTW: just in case you don't know, the A.G. can NOT be confirmed until the President "confirms" him/her. Just another way of the President is only going to nominate someone whom will TOTALLY follow the Presidents orders.
Incorrect. President nominates one and Senate confirms one. Big difference.

since when did I say I know it all?

I'm not spinning anything. I'm showing you facts and laws as posted above. These are not my words. As what these source says... Attorney General has the duty to enforce the federal law, not President.

Incorrect. President nominates one and Senate confirms one. Big difference.

Nope....you are incorrect....because it always has to be the one and same person....not a different person....a person the President has vetted to follow his (i.e. THE PRESIDENTS) wish and wants.....our else, bye-bye A.G.

Nope....you are incorrect....because it always has to be the one and same person....not a different person....a person the President has vetted to follow his (i.e. THE PRESIDENTS) wish and wants.....our else, bye-bye A.G.

Senate has to confirm A.G. so the President doesn't always get what he wants especially if Senate control is of different party.

Seeing how Attorney General position was changed 3x during Bush Administration and none under Obama Administration.... :hmm:

Senate has to confirm A.G. so the President doesn't always get what he wants especially if Senate control is of different party.

Seeing how Attorney General position was changed 3x during Bush Administration and none under Obama Administration.... :hmm:

Simple means today's A.G. is not his own man but kisses Obama's butt and feet:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back