Are you ready for the Spring season?

PinkyZebra

Reaction score
I'm ready for spring season begin is on Thursday. I'm enough with the brutal winter. :lol: what is your favorite spring activities and to do for fun? Enjoy :cool2:

I am more than ready! We are just in the twenties today with icy condition from snowing last night.

And as for what I like, just get outside and play with my dogs, and enjoy not having to get dressed with lots of heavy winter clothes just to get out to the car.

My favorite Spring activities is work on garden and seeds the vegetables, fruits, herbals in my backyard, take my son for a ride on his new bike to go park and trails in my nice neigh hood, play with with my son at outside, take dog for a walk, camping, cook out, go to hiking, attend to festival events. I'm ready for the Easter and Mother's Day special.

Mother Nature needs to quit being bipolar first! Quit flipping back and forth between spring and winter weather. One day nice, next day snowy and wet, then nice, then snowy. STOP IT! haha.

Mother Nature needs to quit being bipolar first! Quit flipping back and forth between spring and winter weather. One day nice, next day snowy and wet, then nice, then snowy. STOP IT! haha.

I was talking to someone about this and I said Mother Nature has a bad attitude and the other person said MN has PMS . Or she taking the woman lib movement way too serious .

I was "so ready" for Spring...then came down with the Flu....in a few days you'll find me at Home Depot and Walmart...looking for blooming flowers and a new Patio settee w/chairs and umbrella.

I was talking to someone about this and I said Mother Nature has a bad attitude and the other person said MN has PMS . Or she taking the woman lib movement way too serious .

That is good one. Indians is always bipolar with tempature. I agree with you about Mother's nature has a bad attitude. You made me laughing so hard. :lol:

I'm ready for spring season begin is on Thursday. I'm enough with the brutal winter. :lol: what is your favorite spring activities and to do for fun? Enjoy :cool2:

Favorite thing to do in Spring is start golfing. Based on the weather though we still got a few weeks to go before I can play some golf.

is-spring-coming-soon.jpg

A neighbors of mine has some flower pots on their deck and the husband kept finding dirt on the deck and had no idea how it was getting there. He decided to dig into a pot and found some nuts a squirrel been burying there for the winter. I bet a lot animals nuts are frozen.

Bott- is that a pic of your dog taking a dump? LOL kidding.
I couldn't be more ready for spring for golf, softball, camping and staying outside all the time

I feel like Summer already because since last week weather continue to stay on 70's and sunny. I drive around with my convertible top open everyday.

Back