Are you going to Deaf Nation World Expo?

Will you go to Deaf Nation World Expo?

• Yes

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree. I will not pay more than $50 for a hotel in Vegas. Last time when I was in Vegas, I paid $30 a nite at Excalibur, I believe.

I agree that.

Didn't use the promo code!

Actually before tax's added, my rate is $506.80 for two people.

Looks like after tax, my fee is $20 buck less than yours. All together it's $702.22

PFH, you mentioned that you think the rate for TI hotel is a bit high. Well to an Aussie, it's a real steal because we rarely get 4 star hotel for $76 buck or thereabout a night in Australia. So accommodation price in Las Vegas and NYC is a steal for us.

For two nights, wow. Maybe you can e-mail Reservations and tell them you forgot the Deafnation promo code.

For two nights, wow. Maybe you can e-mail Reservations and tell them you forgot the Deafnation promo code.

Not for two nights. We'll be staying there 6 nights. Crazy, perhaps *shrugs*

Today we went to travel agency and got absolute bargain on our airfares. We're flying on airbus from home to LA. :)

I may go depend on money and who would want to share a room with me also? I want to try to save money and having fun meeting yall! :)

I agree. I will not pay more than $50 for a hotel in Vegas. Last time when I was in Vegas, I paid $30 a nite at Excalibur, I believe.

Usually, those are week-day rates (Sun thru Thurs) then jacked up for the weekend.

Not for two nights. We'll be staying there 6 nights. Crazy, perhaps *shrugs*

Today we went to travel agency and got absolute bargain on our airfares. We're flying on airbus from home to LA. :)

Oh, but your skin, your skin! Lol....Yeah, Treasure Island is a 4 star place and the standard rooms are 400 sq ft. I know we could have gone elsewhere for half what we are paying but we decided to splurge plus I believe we can get transfers to venues put on by Deafnation so our truck will stay in a Valet bay, lol....

Think so because travel agent said we'll be on a new plane and this will have plenty of leg room and said something about the plane being an airbus a380.

This flight I'm catching is very cheap for high season. :)
Yeah, that's it. How much did you just pay for the international flight???

Yeah, that's it. How much did you just pay for the international flight???

Remember that the Americans on AD will deem this as expensive but to us, it'll be a bargain ;)

This particular flight to LA is only about $1864 including return with Qantas. Real price is $2300-$2500

Remember that the Americans on AD will deem this as expensive but to us, it'll be a bargain ;)

This particular flight to LA is only about $1864 including return with Qantas. Real price is $2300-$2500
Not bad, not bad. I flew Delta Airlines for only $1,300 roundtrip

Little expense. V Australia fare is cheaper than Qantas. $1275 US (1459 AUD).

Little expense. V Australia fare is cheaper than Qantas. $1275 US (1459 AUD).

You're a good researcher, Chevy! :)

Yes, I'm aware of Virgin Aust's prices. I could get it cheaply, you're right, however I couldn't get the cheapest price from Virgin on the dates I wanted. Qantas has the cheapest fare compared to Virgin Aust on the dates I'll be traveling on.

Yes, I'm aware of Virgin Aust's prices. I could get it cheaply, you're right, however I couldn't get the cheapest price from Virgin on the dates I wanted. Qantas has the cheapest fare compared to Virgin Aust on the dates I'll be traveling on.
Because July is not far away from now though

Exact dates?

Back