Are you going to Deaf Nation World Expo?

Will you go to Deaf Nation World Expo?

• Yes

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone told me that 10,000 already reserved Deafnation. :shock: Probable be 35,000 this July.

DeafNation World Expo vacation

Hi Tousi,

I am a CODA entrepreneur and business developer.
We are developing a travel company in partnership with Rovia and leveraging their buying power to get wholesale prices on vacations.
The Las Vegas vacation is open to everyone, but there are additional benefits for members. Contact me to schedule a vp meeting to review how to qualify for the benefits. VP 612 216 2545

I recently returned from a $49.00 5-day cruise to Cozumel with 21 friends and family. You can see the slideshow here:
Videos Posted by ASL Dream Team: ASL Dream Team Cozumel Cruise! [HQ] | Facebook

But the point is the opportunity to meet ADers and being in a world cultural/social setting. I bet there will be 10K deafies of every stripe and language there.

Indeed, at least, I get to meet the deaf Mexicans again in Monterrey, Mexico to make more practice on my communicate with MSL (Mexican Sign Language) and reads in Spanish. :)

Indeed, at least, I get to meet the deaf Mexicans again in Monterrey, Mexico to make more practice on my communicate with MSL (Mexican Sign Language) and reads in Spanish. :)

I perfectly understand your view but this is the DeafNation World Expo, a rare world-wide event. It isn't a matter of, "I would rather go......". The LV event is maybe a once in a lifetime thing; Mexico will always be there/can wait. I live three hours north of the Mexican border, :lol:

I have booked a room at Treasure Island just this past hour and it seems I'll be going to Las Vegas and New York this July! Whoo

I have booked a room at Treasure Island just this past hour and it seems I'll be going to Las Vegas and New York this July! Whoo

Yeah, Deafnation has a block of rooms at TI. I am a little surprised they still had rooms to let. But good for you! Maybe we will meet. Do you have a pager?

If you have any questions about New York, let me know. And every tourist attraction is a must see.

Great! I not yet decide to go there but some friends want to join up me.

I perfectly understand your view but this is the DeafNation World Expo, a rare world-wide event. It isn't a matter of, "I would rather go......". The LV event is maybe a once in a lifetime thing; Mexico will always be there/can wait. I live three hours north of the Mexican border, :lol:

I suppose it is, yes, however, my good friend asked me to be his best man at his wedding in Mexico in the summer and I have only one chance to take a vacation week from full time work. That's why I take Mexico over than Las Vegas.

I suppose it is, yes, however, my good friend asked me to be his best man at his wedding in Mexico in the summer and I have only one chance to take a vacation week from full time work. That's why I take Mexico over than Las Vegas.

Ohhhhh, got it now! Of course you will go to Mexico! :lol:

I am going for sure. Will be there Thursday-Monday. I may have two extra rooms that are free. PM me if you are thinking of going but need a room. I hope alot of ADers can make it.

Yeah, Deafnation has a block of rooms at TI. I am a little surprised they still had rooms to let. But good for you! Maybe we will meet. Do you have a pager?

Actually, I booked direct through hotel. Should I have booked thru deafnation, instead?

Will you all plan an AD meet up there?

Will you all plan an AD meet up there?

Yes, i think that I might go there. stay in few days in LV plus travel in Arizona and visit my niece's place in Phoenix. Jiro may take care of AD gathering party plan.

Back