Are you going to Deaf Nation World Expo?

Will you go to Deaf Nation World Expo?

• Yes

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aw, I don't worry about that stuff...how did you manage the price? Or did you mean 123.50 a night? I suspect you meant 123.50 for the whole 8 days so....how? Perks?

122.50 for allll 8 nights. Split up in half with a friend. total for us is 245. Still not bad at all. I'll ask him how he got it.

I'm gonna be at the Expo! Whoo hooooo! Luckily I used to live there, so I can stay with hosts of friends instead of having to shell out money for hotels.

I can't wait!

Hey there! Is your significant other going to be in the poker tournament that week?

Dont worry about them ADers They cant do any physical damage to you.

I scoped them out and concluded that they are a bunch of wusses. Just saying.

ADers? Like I'm really worried.

Except that in July, there are three or four things that may happen that month. If anything, it'll have to be a last minute thing.

ADers? Like I'm really worried.

Except that in July, there are three or four things that may happen that month. If anything, it'll have to be a last minute thing.

Less Talk, More Action :cool2:

I voted maybe, depends on how much Jon and I can save till July. I really hope I am going!

I heard that up to 50,000 people will attend Deaf Nation World Expo. Wow! They beat Deafway II. I still think to go there. I will ask some friends to need spare hotel room. Do you think about Deaf Meet party once a week???

I heard that up to 50,000 people will attend Deaf Nation World Expo. Wow! They beat Deafway II. I still think to go there. I will ask some friends to need spare hotel room. Do you think about Deaf Meet party once a week???

What I heard was 30K have registered and the Barish brothers are aiming for 50K people. That's partly why Joel Barish went on a recent world tour.

Now, there is a 30% chance I'll be there. I'll know for sure in June. It won't cost me a dime.

Back