Votes: 16 23.9%
  • sandwich lunch person?

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • dinner person?

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • all above?

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
I'm more of dinner person than the other two.... but yea I do like breakfast and lunch but its just that I dont think about food all the times when i'm not hungry or so focus on other things. heh

voted for Dinner, normally I eat a big dinner meal. I rarely eat breakfast and it depends on what mood I want to eat. Sometime I eat small snacks or small leftover for lunch.

When I grew up, family had 3 meals - eat breakfast before school bus pick me up, lunch at school, then dinner with family at home. Now it changed I normally eat big dinner and I'm full :)

I love a big hearty breakfast. I prefer a quick light lunch... and then heavy dinner.

im not morning person!

SO i do like eat lunch and dinner person usually than breakfast

I'm one of those that has to eat breakfast. I only eat about two meals a day, breakfast and supper.

None...I just like them all. :) I try to eat at least 5 times a day...in small portion of course. So I am trying to, which that is hard cuz food are yummy and tempting to eat more. GRIN!

I'm a dinner person and am not so big about breakfast. Once in a while I'll have a hearty breakfast food and eat light for lunch.

Nothing beats by having a hearty, comfy food to fill up your tummy at any time of the day. :)

Lieb:

im more into heavy lunch person because i always rush the breakfast such as: pick up coffee, cereal bar or bagel to go. Then lunch time: heavy and deliciously lunch time, for dinner, just perfect and right meal to full me up.

just hate breakfast, thats all. UNLESS i see beligian waffle with whipping cream, chocolate syrup on it and strawberries on it, Orange Juice and i'll start eat breakfast.

I am usually dinner person but i do eat breakfast foods for dinner?

Dinner!!!

Butter Croissants and 2 cuppa of coffee is my brekkie, on the other day's, cereal and 2 cuppa of coffee.

Youghurt and fresh raspberry/blackcurrant is my lunch, sometimes just avocado and a fruit.

Roast or pasta is my dinner - sometimes pudding too.

I vote dinner. My favorite foods are traditional then.

Dinner (but love to eat breakfast at dinner time). I rarely eat three meals a day...I sometimes eat two but too busy. :(

Again, we are twins. I have been forgetting to eat dinner for the last 2 weeks! LOL!

I am not a big food person but I guess I am a lunch person.

Breakfast usually is just a banana and a cup of 2% milk.

Lunch varies

Dont really eat dinner...if I do, it is usually a snack

I dont eat anything joking hehehe iam a dinner person but the weekend all of above guess more time u know becuz of my son get ready for school etc

all of them but i eat 6 times a day with small foods.. it help me lose weight..

I am very much a dinner person, I tend to skip breakfast, and lunch is often hit and miss, but usually always work dinner in unless I am sick.

Back