Are you a blogger?

I've only been blogging for a couple years, I don't make any revenue off it yet, I'm not sure I'm doing it right. My biggest challenge is having enough time to put out all the articles I want to write up. My blogs about raising a blended family of hearing and hearing impaired children together so it encompasses a lot of family related things and I don't always have time to write it down and post it in the midst of actually taking care of my large family, but I have a lot of fun sharing what I've learned through my blog. :)
If you don't make any revenue off your blog then I suggest you do that now. I would be more than happy to instruct you to be approved for ads program (from Google) so that you can start monetizing your blog.

Bloggers earns a lot more money than vloggers does.. Easily and don't ask me why because I have no clue but they just do.

I'm signed up with Google Adsense and have been trying to run one of their adds on my main page. The builder I'm using makes it kind of hard to tell if it's working or not. I'm also part of the amazon affiliate program, and cafepress. Honestly, the cafepress aspect of my website has brought in the most revenue, but that's probably because it's been around the longest and it's the central focus of it's service, it's a customizing shop. But even that "most" income is $50, and I've had that cafepress site open since 2007 or so. It reliably sells an "ILY" necklace or bracelet once every couple of years.

I think my website is more of a website with a blog than just a blog, though. I don't know if that makes a difference.

I'm signed up with Google Adsense and have been trying to run one of their adds on my main page. The builder I'm using makes it kind of hard to tell if it's working or not. I'm also part of the amazon affiliate program, and cafepress. Honestly, the cafepress aspect of my website has brought in the most revenue, but that's probably because it's been around the longest and it's the central focus of it's service, it's a customizing shop. But even that "most" income is $50, and I've had that cafepress site open since 2007 or so. It reliably sells an "ILY" necklace or bracelet once every couple of years.
Are you using a blog platform? If so, is it self-hosted? Because if you are using a blog platform such as Wordpress there is a amazing plugin that would do the job for you with placing ads wherever you want it to be placed at.

Amazon Affiliate program is somewhat difficult especially for the beginners because Amazon only give the members of affiliate program 60 days to get anyone to buy stuff off Amazon affiliate link. What I like about Amazon Affiliate is you can basically start your own online store selling anything that Amazon has and get paid by commission. Amazon sells millions of items obviously, so I am almost sure that they have the ILY stuff for you to generate an affiliate link to that item to give the affiliate link out to people or on your blog/website for anyone who want ILY stuff then they pay you commission of each item you sold through the Amazon Affiliate link that you generated on whatever items that you like or you think that your viewers may like to buy.

Nonetheless Amazon Affiliate program are very strict, hence the 60 days (every 2 months) to at least sell one item through the affiliate link off any items you want to sell to somebody. I have an account with Cafepress affiliate program but I have never actually put the effort in testing their affiliate program out for several years because I was more focused in Google Adsense at that time when I was just a beginner in 2007. Also was focused on Google Affiliate program, gosh I loved Google's affiliate program but it sucked so bad that they closed their own affiliate program which screwed up my income a bit but Amazon Affiliate program made it up for that thankfully.

Ever tried Commission Junction for your blog? Or linkshare? I prefer Commission Junction but that is my preference and every bloggers have their own preferences. I'd like to try out Wal-Mart affiliate program but I'd have to sign up an account with Linkshare which is the affiliate program that I don't like. Linkshare is Commission Junction (CJ) affiliate program competitor and I am a fan of CJ over Linkshare.. Darn Wal-Mart for choosing to use Linkshare affiliate program over CJ. :(

I have a blog on Wordpress and need advise on two issues:

1) How may I add my e-mail on my blog so people can contact me, under "contact" gadget.... i.e. readers do not see my e-mail, but just the link/button "contact" where they may write to me comments and so on...

2) How I publish a document as an embedded text? I downloaded a PDF doc on my blog, but it showed only a post looking as an url instead of showing the content of the doc.... In other words, I am interested to download something as an e-book on my Wordpress blog.

Thank you for your time and support!

I have a blog on Wordpress and need advise on two issues:

1) How may I add my e-mail on my blog so people can contact me, under "contact" gadget.... i.e. readers do not see my e-mail, but just the link/button "contact" where they may write to me comments and so on...

2) How I publish a document as an embedded text? I downloaded a PDF doc on my blog, but it showed only a post looking as an url instead of showing the content of the doc.... In other words, I am interested to download something as an e-book on my Wordpress blog.

Thank you for your time and support!
As for the #1.

Code:
<a href="mailto:youremailaddress">Email Me</a>
Replace "YourEmailAddress" with your email address and keep in mind do not touch the "mailto:".

I'd suggest contact form over a hidden email link because it would be easier for all of your viewers and less risk of exposing your email address to spammers. If you want contact form instead of email link. I recommend Fast Secure Contact Form plugin for your wordpress blog: https://wordpress.org/plugins/si-contact-form/

You can install that plugin inside your wordpress backend, all you have to do is go to the add plugin option then search for the name of the plugin that I recommended then install the plugin. From there when it is installed, you will be able to build yourself a contact form and when you have finished building a contact form it will generate a tag code for you (looks like a BBCode) and copy that then paste it into page.

#2. You want to show the PDF instead of a link to PDF? You will need to use some objects codes to embed some PDF files.

Code:
<object data="YourPDFfileurl.pdf" type="application/pdf" width="100%" height="100%"></object>
All you have to do is upload your PDF file to your host or somewhere then get the URL address and replace the url to where it says "YourPDFfileurl.pdf" in the object codes I wrote for you.

If you would like to embed a PDF file with PDF url as the alternative option for your readers in case if their browsers (some cell phone internet browsers won't show the embedded PDF) then use this code:

Code:
<object data="YourPDFfileurl.pdf" type="application/pdf" width="100%" height="100%"><p><a href="YourPDFfileurl.pdf">Click here to read PDF file</a><p></object>
But if you aren't a coder, good news Wordpress has a plugin for you to embed PDF files: https://wordpress.org/plugins/dirtysuds-embed-pdf/

Hope that helps you and if you still need help with these or some help with something else for blog, feel free to ask me. :)

Thank you very much. Once I feel better, I will start upgrading mu blog after your instructions :)

Bloggers can work everywhere or even in restroom with their Tablet PC's such as ipad or High end mobile. ...

she was in restroom explaining her bowel habbits...A little to much infomation

Thank you very much. Once I feel better, I will start upgrading mu blog after your instructions :)
You are very much welcome Snowball! If you need any more help feel free to let me know!

I hope that you continue blogging, because there are enough hearies bloggers as it is which that is one of few reasons I would be more than happy to help in any way I can to exploit the opportunity of earning big paychecks especially now since that it's five times harder for us to get a job than it is for the hearing people but luckily the averages payout monthly for bloggers (even if we are Deaf/Hard of Hearing) is near $3k-$5k which is a lot more of earnings than the average payouts for hearing people's jobs at minimum wages places like fastfood etc.

A lot of people says that we as Deaf or Hard of Hearing wouldn't be rich or have a lot of money and this is where they are wrong because blogging gives me a steady income enough to get all essential things I need to survive and so will you/others only if work for them by blogging with great contents because the better contents you deliver the more people visits your blog then the more revenues you get.

You are very much welcome Snowball! If you need any more help feel free to let me know!

I hope that you continue blogging, because there are enough hearies bloggers as it is which that is one of few reasons I would be more than happy to help in any way I can to exploit the opportunity of earning big paychecks especially now since that it's five times harder for us to get a job than it is for the hearing people but luckily the averages payout monthly for bloggers (even if we are Deaf/Hard of Hearing) is near $3k-$5k which is a lot more of earnings than the average payouts for hearing people's jobs at minimum wages places like fastfood etc.

A lot of people says that we as Deaf or Hard of Hearing wouldn't be rich or have a lot of money and this is where they are wrong because blogging gives me a steady income enough to get all essential things I need to survive and so will you/others only if work for them by blogging with great contents because the better contents you deliver the more people visits your blog then the more revenues you get.

I don't do it for money, and I don't make money from blogs (nor my friends do). But is nice to hear that some deaf people may earn a living from blogging.

I don't do it for money, and I don't make money from blogs (nor my friends do). But is nice to hear that some deaf people may earn a living from blogging.
At the first it wasn't my intention to blog for money, I have a passion in blogging but if there's a way to make money then I take the opportunity.. Why not making money of from something that is your passion or your hobby?

Right now, it's getting tough for being blog because people are use FB lately. I felt, it seem not easy right now. Yes, I'm still doing weblog. The rating appear to be much lower.

Right now, it's getting tough for being blog because people are use FB lately. I felt, it seem not easy right now. Yes, I'm still doing weblog. The rating appear to be much lower.
The way you say that the people uses Facebook a lot lately is perfect because that means the more people uses Facebook the more readers you can bring to your blog by sharing each articles you have wrote on your blog. :)

A lot of people uses Facebook lately is a dream of bloggers because they uses that to their advantage by getting them to read their blog. Be sure to have share buttons for each of your articles on your weblog such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Blogger/Blogspot, Reddit, Linkedin, StumbleUpOn and email. You can find a plugin/add-on for your blog called AddThis or ShareThis (I prefer AddThis over ShareThis) to have share buttons for your blog so that every new article you wrote you use these buttons to share your articles on social media.

By rating you mean traffic or ranking? Only reason any weblog would lose traffic or lose rankings is because they aren't using social media to their advantage by sharing.

I've been blogging a little over a year and had no idea I could even make money from it! I have a Wordpress, but I don't think I could make money anyway because I don't get enough people there. MY writing is good, but I don't have anyone to tell.

I've been blogging a little over a year and had no idea I could even make money from it! I have a Wordpress, but I don't think I could make money anyway because I don't get enough people there. MY writing is good, but I don't have anyone to tell.
They almost accept anybody. Try to apply for Google Adsense. https://google.com/adsense

If you need any help, let me know and I would be more than happy to assist. If you aren't web developer, let me know and I will put down ads for you on your blog.

I took a couple html and coding classes in High school lol but I'll let you know
Awesome! Surely coding is challenging but that is what makes it fun. If anything is challenging then usually it's fun. :)

But happy blogging.

Back