Are u member of...

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
xanga? If so, what is ur address?

My are shieldtalisman

I know some members here are the member. I am letting them say it on their own.

yes, i'm back. *Look at irish* :bowdown: her fault. :D

www.xanga.com/

For those who doesnt know,

Its awesome site, you can can type ur personal life on it or just post pictures or just post poems. Etc Etc creatives ideas from ur mind to post in those site. :naughty: :cool:

Xanga is down for some reason. They must be fixing about something. Its pissing me off. That why I'm asking and just do the h**l of it. hehe

sowwy honey i dont have one
bawling.gif

but pictures, colors and etc.. u have to pay for that which is called premium. If u want to do the colors and stuff, thats html.. u can do that for free. Or I think. *Look at prostock/complicated* u know more crap about that than i do.

:confused: You declared that you left AD..... See, you're addicted to AD which is good! Heheh

i used to be member of xanga -- LezArtist had gotten me to check it out there -- havent been there in a long while now

oh yah, i have 1 more but forgot site name. Oh well. Something like WHO IS MY LOVER...lolz who give a fk if I cant remember. :rofl:

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
oh yah, i have 1 more but forgot site name. Oh well. Something like WHO IS MY LOVER...lolz who give a fk if I cant remember. :rofl:
Yes...whoismylover

Back