are u interested in...

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
music?

I luv music. I cant live without it. And yes I sing along with words. I'm lil of everything. What about you? I'm curious how many peeps in this site luv music. :D I know most are FULL deaf but can still luv music, i know 1 guy who does. :D I wanna know about you?

I :bowdown: to music, LOLZ!

Well, actually I never watch music on TV since it bored to me.. all I luv to feel the sounds.... Unless a lover of mine can hear and singing to me in romantic or strip dance on me.. Sure I luv it!! Haha

lolz! But would u listen to a music from a radio like from a car or ur friends' radio (not car or tv.. a sterio) ? Just curious.

Sad I can't even hear at all so therefore only feeling it... Likely I said abt lover etc in my last post :D

lol okay. Was just curious because i know 1 full deaf likes music because feeling. :D and he is really awesome with cars. :D I miss talking to him. :(

one of my friend he love music ALOT he pulled my arm jump on his car and vvrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooommmmmmmm listen the music when he sing with sign ( he is hard of hearinG ) love his sign with music look so AWESOME!!!! i listen the music but not the words you know just feel a virbate blahhhhhhh

add that HE sign with music what he do " motherfuck" something that song with alot cuss i forget name of music i will ask my friend..

i dont listen to music since i cant hear for shit :D

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
one of my friend he love music ALOT he pulled my arm jump on his car and vvrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooommmmmmmm listen the music when he sing with sign ( he is hard of hearinG ) love his sign with music look so AWESOME!!!! i listen the music but not the words you know just feel a virbate blahhhhhhh
I sing and sign all the time in the car. That is one way I kinda practice my signing. LOL.

Originally posted by prostock19
I sing and sign all the time in the car. That is one way I kinda practice my signing. LOL.

cool keep it up practice with yer signing!! ;)

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
cool keep it up practice with yer signing!! ;)
Ofcourse. I'll never stop!!! Until the day I die...but then, I'll probally be signing in Hell. LOL

Originally posted by prostock19
Ofcourse. I'll never stop!!! Until the day I die...but then, I'll probally be signing in Hell. LOL

signing in coffin ?? lmao me silly :laugh2:

I love music all the way. I'm deaf myself. I do hear little kinda like hard of hearing, but I rather to call my self deaf pride. So, I hear the car music, CDs, watch MTV, uhh I have about 30 CDs.. umm I hear indvidual music everynight when I do my homework. Lots of peeps thinks I can't hear, bez I sign so good and looks fully deaf.. Haha.. y'all think same thing whenever y'all meet me..(chuckles)

I love to hear bass music make me dance cool but can't hear any word nothing only music and bass

rap, hip hop, pop, rock are my thingssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss........... it makes me to :wiggle: get ur groove on.......

I'm a music junkie and I listen to it every morning driving to work and back home and play mp3 music on my computer. Oooh la la so fabulust! :dance: I was HoH for many years and became deaf at 27, but with my HA on I am kind of HoH. The words are hard for me to follow now, but I enjoy the sounds and vibrations. :dj: oooh yeahhh

Back