Are there are 7 people

E

eternity

who look like you?

Name them.. (famous people, supermodels and all)

you can post some pixes who look like you?

I heard there is 7 people who looks like you...very interesting though. I saw one pix that I thought it was me but it wasn't...it was someone else I forgot when I saw that pix somewhere....its weird.

I know there's an interpeter in San Fagsicio a friend of mine knows her and said I looked exactly like her i was like OMG a *twin* ? dang heh don't have a pic of her but i do know i have heard some poeple say i look like this person or that person!

No one look alike me....

*think*.....

probably once... when I work at grocey store. The old lady (customer) was smile while walk toward me and put her hand on my face.

I was shock and make my face look ugly. Suddenly, that old lady said "Oh wrong guy" as she leave. Damn, she scary me.

Yep..there's one who looks exactly same me... Who?? My twin Bro.. will sent pic..hopefully soon alite.. :)

LOL I was told that I look similiar to River Phoenix and Johnny Depp. :naughty:
Often I look like 7 people in the world but 6 others are Deaf as mine??? Wonder about that. hmmm

What about you, Eternity?

Me? Sometimes they say that I may look like John Lequizmo, Johnny Depp, Lou Diamond Phillips, and the others I forgot.

I have met a big version of me. He was born the same day as me and we came from same tribe. He's deaf. When we were introduced to each other by our friend. We were puzzled and looked at each other. Our friend said that he reminds him of me and I remind him of Him. Ha! We just smiled alike and chatted as getting to know each other. We are both crazy ones. That was long time ago and he travelled through America and maybe he still do.

Oh boy... I must be the most ordinary looking guy or a clone...
-My sister said once when we were kids, that she thought she saw me in her primary school. She was like, is that him? But it wasn't.
-My German friend in Hamburg said that I look exactly like her friend who lives in Germany. She even showed me a picture. I was :shock:
-My friend who lives in Austria, said that she knows a guy in Carthina who looks like me.
-a famous celebrity? Tintin! heh

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
What about you, Eternity?

Me? Sometimes they say that I may look like John Lequizmo, Johnny Depp, Lou Diamond Phillips, and the others I forgot.

I have met a big version of me. He was born the same day as me and we came from same tribe. He's deaf. When we were introduced to each other by our friend. We were puzzled and looked at each other. Our friend said that he reminds him of me and I remind him of Him. Ha! We just smiled alike and chatted as getting to know each other. We are both crazy ones. That was long time ago and he travelled through America and maybe he still do.

and u may also look like at Kinu Rivz, Martix? :dunno: :)

Some thought I look like Logan in the canceled Fox series of "Dark Angel" lol

Originally posted by WonderBum
I've been mistaken for Neil Finn, Jesus when I had long hair...

:lol:

Who's Neil Finn?

Huck Finn's long lost cousin who took a raft down the Mississippi and ended up in NZ? heh

some people keep saying i look like jackie chan and bruce lee.

Back