Aprils FooL day

Willy

Reaction score
do you like aprils fool day?

:mad2: NO i do not. people r talking about sucides & which they are just joking. *mocking* I am just joking!! that's dumbass.. no offense to u guys.

Damn. Nobody told me about it like that.

Speaking of April Fool Day, that some students turned the desks and tables upside down on the floor. They do that when the rooms are empty. :laugh2:

That's not like.. FOOLING you. Unless the students want to fool people that there was earthquake!

it depends. i was joking around in chat room that i was pregnant w someone's baby(ad member) and every1 knew i was bsing but played along w it. that is funny but suicide. ehh, not funny.

there is some that is not funny like having someone call up your family or friends saying you are hurt and in the hospital

I love April's Fool Day.. I have fun tricking on other people also get tricked is fun...who doesnt like April's Fool Day is boring!!!

Originally posted by Willy
do you like aprils fool day?

:mad2: NO i do not. people r talking about sucides & which they are just joking. *mocking* I am just joking!! that's dumbass.. no offense to u guys.
yea i agree with u ! thats anal when people make cruel jokes and not realizing that it could be true but when its a joke thats not nice !!!! and that sucks !

yeahhh, aprils fool day cheers me up! i just like seeing people try to fool others ((only if its not outrageous and offending)), and its fun being UNSURE wheither if i should believe this person or not when they say something you know? haha. remember my bellyring? i got it pierced on april 1st back in 2001? nobody believed me until i showed it to them LOL

yeah only funny stuff are cool nothing serious but if serious stuff such as (suicide or boss say to the employee you are fired etc just use ur own common sense and judgement ! :)

Originally posted by allisonjoy
yeahhh, aprils fool day cheers me up! i just like seeing people try to fool others ((only if its not outrageous and offending)), and its fun being UNSURE wheither if i should believe this person or not when they say something you know? haha. remember my bellyring? i got it pierced on april 1st back in 2001? nobody believed me until i showed it to them LOL
yeah no one will believe me that i pierced my nipple, oh well! I have to show it to prove it! :o

Originally posted by dojosky
yeah only funny stuff are cool nothing serious but if serious stuff such as (suicide or boss say to the employee you are fired etc just use ur own common sense and judgement ! :)
LETS HEAR IT FOR DOJOSKY!!!!!

.......:werd:!!!!

Someone came up to me saying, "Hey, we captured Saddam!" I was like, "Bah! Bullshit!"

lol-- today during drama practice ((we were all in the gym~ on the stage)) and one girl went running to the high school supervisor and she was like ITS SNOWING! ITS SNOWING!!!! [[it was SUNNY and WARMMM this morning]] so the high school supervisor goes, "yeahhh sure, i know what TODAY is"... the girl's like MIGAWD IM FOR REAL!! and then she goes and opens the door to outside in the gym.. and it was ACTUALLY snowing. everyone crackedup, it was just a wierd ironic thing to happen.

:laugh2: that's why i hate aprils fool day.. cuz I will HAVE TO double-check if that person is tellin the truth or whatever.

ally haha lol wow thats cool thing like that happened now that teacher gulped big time !!

Back