Apple tv

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Is it worth to have apple tv or form of apple tv?

does apple tv have fee every month even though you have already paid netflix etc?

Apple TV has no fee. It has all these softwares that you can pay for. For example - Apple TV has Netflix and if you already paid for it... you can access Netflix thru Apple TV

COOL. even though we have wii but i need apple tv or any form of it in our bedroom. I dislike using wii to access netflix. hope apple tv is more easier to handle than wii. :hmm:

COOL. even though we have wii but i need apple tv or any form of it in our bedroom. I dislike using wii to access netflix. hope apple tv is more easier to handle than wii. :hmm:

CC is poor on your Wii?

CC is poor on your Wii?

i think something is wrong with our cable, it needs to be in turbo speed. Our cable is pretty close to good but need to get in turbo anyway. thats where I m concerned if i get apple tv then it will apply the same thing what we have wii. I need apple tv in our bedroom.

I like mine because I have other apple things, but have crummy internet, so watching movies with it is a pain unless I already have it saved to a local device.

I had Wii system for Netflix and I HATE IT. Apple TV is much better. Also you can use your iPad or iPhone as mirror to Apple TV for share the pictures or video.

yea Roku for USA is better , much better

Because you hate Apple so much and you just think Roku is better even you don't tried on Apple TV before. I tried both of them before and I recommend Apple TV because of friendly CC setting.

I bought Apple TV on Black Friday last November. I think I made right decision buying one. I can change font, size and color for CC. You should wait until new one comes out this year. I love to watch funny animals on Youtube.

I had Wii system or Netflix and I HATE IT. Apple TV is much better. Also you can use your iPad or iPhone as mirror to Apple TV for share the pictures or video.

How do I do that? I wish I could save pictures on it.

I had Wii system or Netflix and I HATE IT. Apple TV is much better. Also you can use your iPad or iPhone as mirror to Apple TV for share the pictures or video.

exactly. who needs all these useless features? lot of channels are not free like hulu plus and amazon.

Next-Gen Apple TV may be releasing in March or late; gaming support coming via update and new features.

Back