Apple Macbook Wheel (Macworld 2009)

darkage

Reaction score
Apple is incredible!

Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard

[yt]s0Gzq-QEt0s[/yt]

It's not on Apple's website, so I dunno if I can trust that source.

HOAX. That never happen in reality.

It come from Onion News Network, a fake "CNN" just for humors.

It's too much time to find words or sentence then select. Everyone still prefer keyboard which is the fastest.

It may be good for public place or people who love watch movie, music ect but do not spend time typing keyboard.

It's kinda confusing where your fingers on keyboard to start typing cuz it's only circle touchpad and nothing else. Not worth it. I ain't falling for it!

Catty

LOL, I agree with you. It's just a joke..not real thing. They use adobe affer effects and photoshop to make any Macbook turn into that thing. They do wonders. :)

Camp out at Apple Stores.
they will open Apple Store at 11:59 pm on March 31, 2009.

There's a old saying: If it sounds too good to be true ... it probably is...To each their own...

It looks that the Apple Company will sue a company who made this video clip. We will find out on the news later. I think that Apple is going to be happy to get the money. I bet that Bill Gate did it on purpose by trying to destroy Steve's company.

It looks that the Apple Company will sue a company who made this video clip. We will find out on the news later. I think that Apple is going to be happy to get the money. I bet that Bill Gate did it on purpose by trying to destroy Steve's company.

They won't. They have been doing fake news on everything, not just that. They use video editing software to add that effect on a regular Macbook and put fake program on the screen, etc. So, the lawsuit won't happen. It's not a real thing, just photoshopped video.

They made it just for joke purposes.

They won't. They have been doing fake news on everything, not just that. They use video editing software to add that effect on a regular Macbook and put fake program on the screen, etc. So, the lawsuit won't happen. It's not a real thing, just photoshopped video.

exactly. It's not very hard to create fake stuff nowaday. Just look at Aghori's video. He faked it up and it doesn't take $$$$$$$$$$$$$ equipment and software to do it.

exactly. It's not very hard to create fake stuff nowaday. Just look at Aghori's video. He faked it up and it doesn't take $$$$$$$$$$$$$ equipment and software to do it.

Yep, I saw Aghori's video and thought it was a neat job he did. :)

Oh I see. It seems that it took many hours for the person to make that video clip look real. I can't believe it!

Oh I see. It seems that it took many hours for the person to make that video clip look real. I can't believe it!

Who knows how long that person edited the video. If a professional, probably can do it in less than a hour easily.

Back