Apple Event - Sept 2015

surface-ipad-comic-joel-watson.jpg

New iPad Pro beat MS Surface. :lol:

I'll order i6s.

Ipad Pro looks so tempting, but I don't need it.

Live Photo is really champ, thanks to Apple!

[yt]PTEj8Gfe144[/yt]

hm. New iPad is nothing new with 'top technology features'. Everything is copied from Windows Surface Pro. Frame to frame technology been existed as feature in digital cameras for enough long time.

However it's nice to have new generation of iPads.

I'll wait for new generation of Surface Pro to come out. I hope Microsoft recognizes gamers would love a gaming version of Surface Pro like me.

I'll order i6s.

Ipad Pro looks so tempting, but I don't need it.

You don't buy iphone 6s 16gb. Not enough memory You may order 64gb or 126gb iPhone 6s. I have my iPhone 6 plus. Enough. May buy other iPhone 7 or 8. Holo iPhone? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

hm. New iPad is nothing new with 'top technology features'. Everything is copied from Windows Surface Pro. Frame to frame technology been existed as feature in digital cameras for enough long time.

However it's nice to have new generation of iPads.

I'll wait for new generation of Surface Pro to come out. I hope Microsoft recognizes gamers would love a gaming version of Surface Pro like me.

Why nobody want to buy Windows Surface Pro?

Most PC gamers prefer desktop for gaming but mobile is okay - they don't usually last longer and you have to RMA after 1 year, depending on laptops.

I heard google are selling tablet for $50, I'll wait.

Chevy, yes I will get 64gb or 128gb because I will be very addicted to live photo, and slow motion video which will eat up a lot of memory.

There's a huge surprise on ipad pro & iphone 6s both of them comes with a 3D display they have extended ram up to 2GB on i6s . But overpriced can't even compare to android :D ... Ipad pro is good for professionals i wish i could get it

A lot of people are wondering why iPad Pro did not include 3D Touch.

Back