Apple devices

I have a Macbook Pro and I'm hoping to get an iPod Touch. I debated getting an iPhone but decided not to.

I have a iPhone 6+ and don't feel vibrating unless it's right on my leg. And can't hear it on table. Just very soft and weak. Old iPhone 5 s vibrate was stronger. but I use my Pebble watch to feel vibrating! Don't worry about iPhone 6 s vibrating.

I have a iPhone 6+ and don't feel vibrating unless it's right on my leg. And can't hear it on table. Just very soft and weak. Old iPhone 5 s vibrate was stronger. but I use my Pebble watch to feel vibrating! Don't worry about iPhone 6 s vibrating.
Change the settings of the vibration to 'alert' type, that one will vibrate better

Change the settings of the vibration to 'alert' type, that one will vibrate better

Yes, I did it. Vibration is very soft. But feeling was nothing while putting iPhone on table. You are lucky to wear CI. Ha ha. I use my pebble watch. No problem

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Yes, I did it. Vibration is very soft. But feeling was nothing while putting iPhone on table. You are lucky to wear CI. Ha ha. I use my pebble watch. No problem

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I found out that my iPhone+'s vibration motor was faulty. This motor was very low to feel vibrating. Replaced new one at Apple store today. Finally!! worked to vibrate stronger! :)

I found out that my iPhone+'s vibration motor was faulty. This motor was very low to feel vibrating. Replaced new one at Apple store today. Finally!! worked to vibrate stronger! :)
I had the same problem, got the vibration motor replaced last week so all good. :cool2:

I had the same problem, got the vibration motor replaced last week so all good. :cool2:

I hope it's only iPhone 6+ that having vibration motor problem, I'm getting mine iPhone 6 tomorrow and will see how well it vibrate. Does anyone have any issue with vibrate motor on 6 only?

I hope it's only iPhone 6+ that having vibration motor problem, I'm getting mine iPhone 6 tomorrow and will see how well it vibrate. Does anyone have any issue with vibrate motor on 6 only?
If the issue applies to iPhone 6, you don't have to worry much about it, because it is covered with the warranty

If the issue applies to iPhone 6, you don't have to worry much about it, because it is covered with the warranty

Oh yeah, I know but it just that if that happen, it's going to be PINTA to get it replaced.

So I finally got I phone 6 and everything work fine. The vibration alert is pretty strong, little stronger than the iPhone 5. However I find a new discovery....the iPhone 6 is little warped.....yep..warped....I'll show you the video soon.

Oh yeah, I know but it just that if that happen, it's going to be PINTA to get it replaced.

So I finally got I phone 6 and everything work fine. The vibration alert is pretty strong, little stronger than the iPhone 5. However I find a new discovery....the iPhone 6 is little warped.....yep..warped....I'll show you the video soon.

Bend it? You did to put it in pocket of your back pants?

I avoid putting my phone in my back pocket, I never do it anyway.

I m meaning to ask SneakerNet about bending it. I always use pouch case w/removable spring belt-clip for iPhone 6 Plus.

I avoid putting my phone in my back pocket, I never do it anyway.

Same here. Also bad for your low back if sit too long with THICK something on left back pocket and nothing on right back pocket. Happen to me before with thick wallet. So I use it for my front pocket and no problem since.

Back