Apple devices

Generally speaking, I don't think your suggestion is a very good one because Apple is very good at making corrections/patch upgrades almost faster than you can delete OS8 and go back to OS 7.......:lol:

Apple had changed iOS 8.0.2 since yesterday. They had fixed lots of issues.

Try Nylon Anti-Theft Hidden Underarm Shoulder Bag Holster Black. Lol

leather-shoulder-holster-wallet-beryll-peacemaker.jpg

1.0x0.jpg

iholster.jpg

sonny-crocket-with-an-iphone.png

51w7LM1zRdL.jpg

ld-west-holser-01.jpg

http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/26/iphone-6-case-bending-review-pocket/

Why would you want that? It makes you look like you're concealed carrying, and won't your sweaty pits eat through it?

I upgraded both iphone 5 and ipad 2 to 8.0.2. Both of them have no issues so far. :wave:

I went to the apple store to meet a friend of mine because she had her ipad 2 issues. I saw the people in a long line for iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus. Ouch.

I toyed both iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus again. I feel that more comfortable with iphone 6. I decide not to buy it at this time because my iphone 5 is running so fine. If my iphone 5 decides to get screwed up, then I will get iphone 6 to replace my iphone 5.

Last edited:
I upgraded both iphone 5 and iphone 2 to 8.0.2. Both of them have no issues so far. :wave:

I went to the apple store to meet a friend of mine because she had her ipad 2 issues. I saw the people in a long line for iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus. Ouch.

I toyed both iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus again. I feel that more comfortable with iphone 6. I decide not to buy it at this time because my iphone 5 is running so fine. If my iphone 5 decides to get screwed up, then I will get iphone 6 to replace my iphone 5.

Your iPhone 2 is upgraded to OS 8.0.2?? I thought I was told that the iPhones 4 and older were incompatible with the new OS 8.........hmmmm

Your iPhone 2 is upgraded to OS 8.0.2?? I thought I was told that the iPhones 4 and older were incompatible with the new OS 8.........hmmmm

OHHH.. Duh me. I acknowledged my error. I meant iPad 2. :giggle:

I did installed iOS 8 in my iPad 2 in several days ago but it s some bugs and glitches. Screen was black when starting up. I decided to restore iOS 7.1.2. Worked ok. Now I don't know it s iOS 8.0.2 is better and no bugs for iPad 2??? I'll find out about it and read Macrumors.com or Apple discussion. i will think to wait iOS 8.1 or 8.2 will be better improvements.

Anyone know how iOS 8 works on the 4s? I've heard some mixed reviews about it.

Anyone know how iOS 8 works on the 4s? I've heard some mixed reviews about it.

What I have heard for the iPhone 4 in that regard is that it will slow down the performance of the 4 by about 50% so I sold my iPhone 4 for 90 bucks and got the iPhone 5c for one penny and a new 2 year contract, of course......so I am actually ahead.....

I have iOS8 on my iPhone 5, there are few apps that won't work with iOS8 (still waiting for apps to update to compatible with iOS8) and some of apps were crashed several times. My version is 8.0.2, it makes me want to get a new iPhone, but that is not necessary. I am happy with iPhone 5 size, and I will wait for Apple to release another update version so my iPhone 5 work better......hopefully!

I have iOS8 on my iPhone 5, there are few apps that won't work with iOS8 (still waiting for apps to update to compatible with iOS8) and some of apps were crashed several times. My version is 8.0.2, it makes me want to get a new iPhone, but that is not necessary. I am happy with iPhone 5 size, and I will wait for Apple to release another update version so my iPhone 5 work better......hopefully!

I am sure you know there are two iPhone 6's....one is about the size of your 5 and the other is iPhone 6 Plus, the big one. Anyway, I trust Apple to clear up bugs with the OS 8....they have already made two patches and up to 8.0.2. BTW, I read somewhere that Apple sold 10 million iPhone 6's in the first 3 days! :eek3:

Last edited:
They will update the iOS constantly to ensure it is all smooth sailing for the coming months to all phones. Just have to wait patiently while the team work on fixes. I have few apps that have issues but they still work. For example: Facebook, it opens and the black screen appear for 5 seconds and resumes normal, It didn't bother me, because Facebook WILL fix this issue soon enough. I am on iPhone 6 Plus.

Back