Apple devices

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
According to the title of this thread.

I am wondering how many apple devices do you currently own?
This obviously tells you that you are a die hard fan :cool2:

To start with this - I have iPhone 5 (now a dead paperweight), iPhone 5s, iPad Air, 27" iMac and Apple TV (3rd generation - only bought it two-three weeks ago)

You?

Just one iPad mini. Blind person's phone equivalent that fits in my purse..

Macbook Pro
iPhone 5
Apple TV

I have a MacBook Pro and TCS has an iPod.

Had an iPhone 4S, doesn't use the 4G line, so traded it for nightclub tix! :dance2:

iPod touch 3G
iPhone 4
iPhone 5
Mini Mac (2005) still works
Macbook (2007) still works
Macbook Air (2008) screen dead due hinge but works fine when connect to another LCD
Macbook Air (2013) for my wife
iPad 2nd
Apple TV (2013)

Damn, I never noticed that we have too many Apple devices. :o

No, I am not plan to get iPhone 5s because my iPhone 5 still works fine and smooth and iPhone 5s is just tiny upgrade hardware as GPU/CPU and touch ID. Waiting for iPhone 6 and hope it will get large LCD and wireless power.

iPod touch 3G
iPhone 4
iPhone 5
Mini Mac (2005) still works
Macbook (2007) still works
Macbook Air (2008) screen dead due hinge but works fine when connect to another LCD
Macbook Air (2013) for my wife
iPad 2nd
Apple TV (2013)

Damn, I never noticed that we have too many Apple devices. :o

No, I am not plan to get iPhone 5s because my iPhone 5 still works fine and smooth and iPhone 5s is just tiny upgrade hardware as GPU/CPU and touch ID. Waiting for iPhone 6 and hope it will get large LCD and wireless power.
I was happy to keep my iPhone 5 until it died on me a week before christmas leaving me no choice to upgrade to iPhone 5s, but the camera, with iPhone 5s is really awesome.

And you don't need to be embossed when you have a lot of apple devices, I am one of them too. We are die hard fans :thumb:

Imac
Macbook Pro

iPad 3 (it was free)

Now in the 'bonus room' aka my father's mancave-- there are at least 3 MACs...his which has Snow Leopard on it (I've forgotten the name of the model), a G3 which used to belong to my brother and an even older Mac (forgot which) from a friend of his. All of them work. He also has 3 PCs in there and 1 very old machine with a tiny screen, two 5.25 floppy drive and no hard drive. That was purchased I believe in 1981 or somewhere around then. (add my two PCs in here and my laptop.. and now you know why mother just shakes her head and rolls her eyes at us lol)

Mac LC III - storage
MacBook Pro (Late 2012)
iPhone 5 (jailbroken)
iPad 2
Apple TV 2
AirPort Extreme router

Non-Apple
Pebble

I will plan to buy iPhone 6 this year. New Apple TV (4th Gen)???

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (via Blackberry Bold 9700.)

Just one: imac.

MacBook Pro
iMac 27"
AppleTV
iPhone 5S
iPhone 4S (need to sell it!)
iPad 2
iPod Touch

my bro = MacBook Pro & iPhone 5
my dad = MacBook Air & iPhone ?
my mom = MacBook Air & iPhone ?

Currently:
Macbook Pro, iPhone 4, iPod Classic

In the past:
iBook G4, iMac G4, iMac G3, Macbook.

I got first MacBook Pro in 2007 and second in 2009 then third in 2011, so will keep third until 2017.

I used to own iPad 2 before too.

Next - I will plan to buy MacBook Pro 13" in 2017.

I got first MacBook Pro in 2007 and second in 2009 then third in 2011, so will keep third until 2017.

You really plan ahead. :lol:

Retina display and SS flash drive? No CD/DVD drive built-in. How much GB flash storage? I like 1 TB flash storage but too expensive.

Back