Apple devices

First iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Reviews: 'Thin and Sexy', 'Bigger and Better', Impressive Battery Life Up to 2 Days. Amazing!!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuC6b43_kLQ[/ame]

I can't wait to get new iPhone 6 Plus.

Both iPhone 6 and 6 plus still have 1 GB ram , according to Pocketnow. Most android phones have 2 GB ram and above.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Both iPhone 6 and 6 plus still have 1 GB ram , according to Pocketnow. Most android phones have 2 GB ram and above.

iPhone performance did not falter cuz of 1gb. it handled 1gb just perfectly fine. the more RAM a device needs, the more inefficient it is.

i hate not understanding what to do with APPLE. Mini IPAD got frozen. ugh.. i ll check it if not then bring it to the apple store. ughhhh

It would cause problem for old iPhone that running on app is may or required to update and cannot meet the specs. It goes the same thing to Android on old phone.

Android is more memory hog than iOS.

So after the girl in the phone store couldn't tell me what service plans they'd do for an iPhone 6, how much I'd have to pay for the phone itself with the plan, or when I'd even get the phone if I reserved one for the release, I've decided to not bother for a few weeks.

i hate not understanding what to do with APPLE. Mini IPAD got frozen. ugh.. i ll check it if not then bring it to the apple store. ughhhh
That could be few things;

1. Too many apps open, double tap to open the multi-tasking and see if there is any other apps opening, close them

2. Storage coming up to almost full

3. Frozen can happen when you over use the apps constantly

4. Buggy app.

Otherwise a defective iPad?

Earlier today - today is apparently the iPhone launch (it's 19th September here) and I was told from a friend who was on day off to get his iPhone Plus (no luck there unfortunately). In my local hometown, my apple store only had 9 iPhone Plus in stock, YES NINE iPHONE PLUS IN STOCK. WHAT THE HELL?

Earlier today - today is apparently the iPhone launch (it's 19th September here) and I was told from a friend who was on day off to get his iPhone Plus (no luck there unfortunately). In my local hometown, my apple store only had 9 iPhone Plus in stock, YES NINE iPHONE PLUS IN STOCK. WHAT THE HELL?

Apple will make a call to China for your country real soon.....lol

I don't know. why would you?
I won't order a contact agreement 56GB iPhone6+ for $399 over 120GB iPhone6Plus for $499.

Source please? :roll:
o.O *WTF!!!* Give me a break, Please. C'mon! :roll:

Here my lovely woman's 64GB iPhone5, not 5s
317cpw6.jpg

47.3(U) +9.3(A)= you figure it by yourself if knew how to math.

Wondering why your 64GB only shows 59GB of storage space available?
Dude, I don't have own iPhone in my entirely life, However my lady has her iphone. =o)

I have no idea why she got 56GB of storage space. you better asking Apple about that. :P

Probably 4 GB or 5 GB reserved for OS. :hmm:
No, 8GB.

o.O *WTF!!!* Give me a break, Please. C'mon! :roll:

Here my lovely woman's 64GB iPhone5, not 5s
317cpw6.jpg

47.3(U) +9.3(A)= you figure it by yourself if knew how to math.

Either, she have lot of photos/video left in albums, lot of text and video in SMS and lot of USELESS apps that never been use.

And check if she have movies/tv show left in Video Players.

I only have 6 GB available out of 16 GB.

Just placed an order of iPhone Plus 64gb (white & silver) with light blue silicone case, won't be able to get it until mid october...:zzz:

Aww. U should buy one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMZER-BLACK...t=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Cases&hash=item5d4fffd00b

That's one I have one. I had same type of case for my old iPhone 5 and I love it a lot. Dropped a lot and stand still strong for 2 years. Just rid of CASE BELT CLIP then u are good to go.

I have used it for my iPhone 5. I will plan to buy other case. See it on link.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Kickstand-Release-Holster-Locking/dp/B00M06YFQW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411412973&sr=8-1&keywords=kickstand+case+for+iphone+6+plus[/ame]

Back