Apple devices

Oh your thinking I reside in NYC? LOL, We don't have subway here, and we got LOUSY mass transportation, whats point of your argument? Not everybody here lives in NYC, or cities that got great Mass transportation. In other words, Rochesterians are better off owning car than depending on mass transportation.
"everybody" lives in NYC or cities. you are insignificant lol

What I wanted is, freedom from wall hugging! I'm sick and tired of battery going dead fast, Battery life on S5 is about 3 or 4 times longer than S3. I only need recharge once a day, I used to be forced recharge 3 or 4 times a day.
oic.... so you like carrying a book in your pocket. my point is - what do you have that iPhone doesn't have to make your S5 "omfgwtf I'm more awesome than you!"?

I could use my S5 in replace of shopping card, Wegmans (Supermarket) use Android. Videophone, the video quality is incredible with S5, can see the difference between S3 and S5 Keyboard layout, better than S3. After comparing with friends of mine who has iPhone, I could do better than them. Also, I don't like the idea of unable to replace battery with iPhone, but with Samsung, I can take battery out and replace it.
"I could"? meaning..... you never did. why?

I thought Apple was great, until I own Apple products for a while... realized they are truly overpriced POS... Hence why Apple has so much money by cunning their own customers that they are the best.

FYI, My name is not Jiro, my name is DHB, and its from my own experience, if you love iPhone so much, then great and hope you don't miss anything out.
miss anything out? like what?

I already preordered iPhone 6 Plus 64GB. Shipping 3-4 weeks (Oct 13-20). I will look for new kickstand carrying case soon.

Why in the world i would order iPhone6+ 64GB? FYI you only get 59GB, not 64GB, did you know that? I learned something from my lovely lady's a 64GB iPhone 5.

Anyway I would order a 128GB iPhone6Plus instead of a 64GB iPhone6+. =op

Why in the world i would order iPhone6+ 64GB? FYI you only get 59GB, not 64GB, did you know that? I learned something from my lovely lady's a 64GB iPhone 5.

I don't know. why would you?

iPhone 6 is so .... so to me, but iPhone 6 plus looks nice (it is combination of iPhone plus iPad mini), and I am not convinced enough to get it. I look forward to get Apple Watch in 2015.

Need to have an iPhone for the iWatch to work. If you have an iPhone now, find out if it will be compatible with the iWatch....if not, then you would need the iPhone 6....

For the above of you two, if you REALLY want the Apple watch, it needs at least iPhone 5 to work the wonders. It won't work with the iPhone 4/s unfortunately. I believe you, Authentic still have the iPhone 4s? Unless I am wrong.

Source please? :roll:

Yes, online on Mac/PC was down early morning. but Apple store app iOS was working. Weird!
It crashed down for a short time, MY TIME down here in Australia - it was working fine at your time.

Wondering why your 64GB only shows 59GB of storage space available?

iPhone 6 is so .... so to me, but iPhone 6 plus looks nice (it is combination of iPhone plus iPad mini), and I am not convinced enough to get it. I look forward to get Apple Watch in 2015.

You can afford to buy gold 18k iWatch around $1,200 retail.
screen-shot-2014-09-12-at-11-12-19-am.png

The Gold Apple Watch Could Cost As Much As $1,200 | TechCrunch

You must sell your bike before buying it. :lol:

For the above of you two, if you REALLY want the Apple watch, it needs at least iPhone 5 to work the wonders. It won't work with the iPhone 4/s unfortunately. I believe you, Authentic still have the iPhone 4s? Unless I am wrong.

Source please? :roll:

Probably 4 GB or 5 GB reserved for OS. :hmm:

You just found it out? Not just iPhone. It's same happen to hard drive, SSD, memory card, flash usb, etc. I knew about that like 15 years ago. It's old news. Some people sued hard drive company over lost 7% of capacity. :roll:

Western Digital Settles Hard Drive Capacity Lawsuit

Can you guys tell me how you are lugging these things around? I'm fine with my current 5S, but I just can't see how I can conveniently carry something that resembles a mini tablet?

well yes if you compare it to a rolex or some diamond encrusted bauble! LOL but for most people $1,200 is not cheap...:(

Back