Appendicitis

lovezebras

Reaction score
So I've been off AD for a few days due to having been in the hospital with appendicitis and having my appendix removed and such. All I have to say is what an ordeal. Ugh I've actually never been in so much pain and I've broken bones and have had other surgeries.

Anyone else here have there appendix removed?

My daughter did a few years ago. She was lucky in the way they did it with a tiny incision. So she had a quick recovery.

She was in lots of pain before the surgery, but lucky it was caught in time.

I had an appendicitis when I was in the fourth grade. It ruptured and I was sick and vomiting, walking around hunched over like a little old lady. No fun.

Glad that is behind you!

yes appendix out believe me had worse surgery but pain go...try arnica that really do help

Ya I had tiny incisions too it was done laparoscopically but the one through the belly button hurts the most. I've broken my ankle and this was much worse...I have pain meds and I'm not needing to take them every 4 hours anymore but moving around is definitely a pain in the rear end as well as I can't drive and no heavy lifting 4-6 weeks either and I move in 3 weeks which really stinks. I'm glad it didn't rupture though :)

Back