Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
I want to say to everyone on AD that I am sorry for how I treated everybody in the "friendship advice" thread. I was very upset that day that I've lost a good friend. So, I am sorry. I don't know any other way that I am sorry except this. That's all I got to say. I also felt hurt that some ADers were making fun of me or not taking me seriously. Anyway, I'm sorry.

Hello Lucia, your apology accepted.

I understand about how is your frustration to deal with friend loss and like I said, I don't have any solution to relieve your need to recover the friend loss after one of your ex-friend doesn't be your friend again anymore. I know that you are very upset with anyone in this forum because of making fun of you and it does make me so disappointed. :(

I'm not interest to make fun of you and I do care about how is your feeling about lost the friend.

I'm going to bed now so good night to you.

That's fine. Do your best to focus on yourself and see in yourself what you want to make yourself feel comfortable and all settle. Good luck.

Lucia,

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - Philosopher George Santayana.

You've done it before in the past again and again. It's tiresome and cumbersome.

It's like the Wolf crying out for forgiveness after being caught with the flock of sheep.

Actions comes with consequences, accept them, Lucia.

Honestly I don' know why you weren't banned from making that thread because it was calling out a member.

Lucia, you have a lot to learn from being a listener instead of being a talker.

Lock this thread before anyone else can tack on more bullshit. The "apology" is all that was necessary.

Take time to find out what your role was in the situation. Look inward. Forget about AD and all the members. Focus on you. Realize that "being yourself" has consequences. Some people need to make adjustments to get what they desire. This might include you. The question becomes: Do you change yourself, or do you change your expectations of others?

Good luck to you as you sort through this latest event.

Lucia,

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - Philosopher George Santayana.

You've done it before in the past again and again. It's tiresome and cumbersome.

It's like the Wolf crying out for forgiveness after being caught with the flock of sheep.

Actions comes with consequences, accept them, Lucia.

Honestly I don' know why you weren't banned from making that thread because it was calling out a member.

Lucia, you have a lot to learn from being a listener instead of being a talker.

I agree with the above said statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back