Apart from the Lotus, while not the best handling...this is my dream car ...

I actually like my Scion TC ..it is white like that and I had the Windows tinted. When I drove it to Virginia, it was getting 40 mpg on the highway. I was impressed.

Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche

What year is that? If it is old, you can get them cheap in the U.S. They don't hold value as you might think.

What year is that? If it is old, you can get them cheap in the U.S. They don't hold value as you might think.

Very early model year are not cheap. The cheapest is 914 model, I saw it in junk yard, surprised no one part out the body and interior but the engine/ tranny were taken. Ugly 914 body.

it would be a 1985, and no, if it's a 930 Turbo, 1985-1988 they're not cheap...cheap...in NZ a low milage 930s with 60,000k on clock goes for 70 grand i think its still too much, prob should be 50k, but people will buy/sell because of its marque and its performance is sitll quite incredible 280k top speed on a 4 speed gearbox with one massive turbo slugging a 3.3 litre air cooled flat six...yeee haaaa

id want a really well looked after Proper 930 not 911, its 911 but a top of range, almost race replica...a 930 is special.

I love my Scion tC... It was my dream car, and still is... <3 Super awesome MPG and great handling... Though I think the RPM's could be a little lower at times, it's an awesome car. =D

Attachments

• SCION.jpg
    SCION.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 13
I much prefer the DeLorean DMC-12, it's slow, but it's more of art to me and historical than a true sports car and I'm okay with that.

I just prefer MPH not MPG
lol

Hey now! lol! My car may only be a 4CYL but it still has the go! :D It's a damn speedy little car, and the customs you can do to it are ridiculous! I'm sure it would never take out a Lotus or anything like that, but it can kick some ass with cars in its category. As far as category, I mean a viper, lotus, lambo would be in one, versus my car being in another... It will never be that fast, but hey... I've seen them get damn high up in the HP range. Sorry, I'm not really making sense to myself at the moment and explaining things I probably don't need to... running on no sleep in 2 days... yay school and work! You get the gist though! :giggle:

My dream car is the Subaru Impreza WRX STI. It's $35,000 brand new. :) Very fast, nimble handling, great braking and all wheel drive traction and plus 4 doors for eye popping passengers. :lol:

My dream car is the Subaru Impreza WRX STI. It's $35,000 brand new. :) Very fast, nimble handling, great braking and all wheel drive traction and plus 4 doors for eye popping passengers. :lol:

..and you'd need to supply 8x paper bags LOL (1 for to the destination, then they have 2nd vomit, then 3rd on the way back and 4th vomit when you all return from the blat)..but if 3 passengers, then 6

:lol:

oh...need to mention you'd need 3 or 4x signed legal waiver in case they die so you dont get sued by their families...

"As far as category, I mean a viper, lotus, lambo would be in one..."

2 out of 3 aint bad...

w77pmRyl.jpg

oavyQAbl.jpg

Now to save up for a Lambo too... :D

Well, I got sidetracked and ended up buying a Corvette Z06 instead of a Lambo. I just couldn't argue with the faster performance of the Z06 over the Lambo. z06.jpg

Back