Anyone willing to donate old Nucleus 6 Accessories

sidneyswim

Reaction score
I currently have a Nucleus 6 cochlear implant. The device acting as my headphones broke and is no longer connecting. Normally I would just bite the bullet and buy a new one but Cochlear Americas is retiring the nucleus 6 in September so I don't want to purchase new accessories for it when they will become obsolete soon. I was wondering if anyone had an old nucleus 6 phone clip they are willing to part with so I can listen to music and be able to have phone conversations.

I dont have any accessories like the phone clip, streamer or Mini Mic, but I do have a pair of N6 Im looking to sell for a reasonable offer. They will come with the small remote. The N6s are complete ( Processor, short coil cable and coil with magnet ) I will not sell individual parts as these are a pair of complete working units. *** NO BATTERIES OR CHARGER***

I dont have any accessories like the phone clip, streamer or Mini Mic, but I do have a pair of N6 Im looking to sell for a reasonable offer. They will come with the small remote. The N6s are complete ( Processor, short coil cable and coil with magnet ) I will not sell individual parts as these are a pair of complete working units. *** NO BATTERIES OR CHARGER***
Thank you for your offer but I am just in need of one specific accessory! Have a great day!

Back