Anyone watch this TV show?

rockin'robin

Reaction score
"Robot Combat League"...on the SyFy channel...Boxing with Robots....With a $100,00 dollar prize...."SteamPunk" might not be the strongest, but he's my fav....(at the moment anyway)....

we had something called robot wars ,where people made own robots and fight each other i enjoyed that..they had two big robots who referee it and if your robot got near them then they were history.
do you have something called deal or no deal and master chef

we had something called robot wars ,where people made own robots and fight each other i enjoyed that..they had two big robots who referee it and if your robot got near them then they were history.
do you have something called deal or no deal and master chef

Yeah, we do...used to watch it...now I'm just a "flipper" of channels...always trying to find something different to watch....

I hate that stupid show. Worlds worst tenants is way better.

I saw brief moments of that show. I must be a nut....it actually hurts to watch these machines destroy each other.

Still better than watching UFC's tho....

I saw brief moments of that show. I must be a nut....it actually hurts to watch these machines destroy each other.

Still better than watching UFC's tho....

Rather see 2 Robots destroy each other than 2 humans beating the heck out of each other....(I hide my eyes at times)...:giggle:

Yea i saw it. I thought it would be a great show to give some kids to think about making robot or any type of machine in the future. My boy likes it but watch it too long to become bored. i m sure they will pick up more fun to show how they fight etc.

dont like programs where people hurt each other.. you know lots og blood, have not seen the robots ..

I think they need more shows to stimulate their mind. kids only know cells phone and computers.. if they dont have it they are bored to death.. try a amusement park or camping trip how many wouldnt go if their cells dont work.. no elec to recharge..

Back