Anyone want to practice ASL

JackieNalini_G9130

Reaction score
Hello, three years ago when I was 27 I was diagnosed SNHL. I lost the ability to hear in my right ear and now I am having problems with my left. Communicating with my best friend or my parents has been challenging at times. I am currently trying to learn ASL on you tube and I took one class a few years ago but I really need a practice partner! If anyone is interested you can email me at Jackieg336@gmail.com

:mrgreen: -Jackie

Hello, three years ago when I was 27 I was diagnosed SNHL. I lost the ability to hear in my right ear and now I am having problems with my left. Communicating with my best friend or my parents has been challenging at times. I am currently trying to learn ASL on you tube and I took one class a few years ago but I really need a practice partner! If anyone is interested you can email me at Jackieg336@gmail.com

:mrgreen: -Jackie
Hi Shortcake, I had hearing problems all my life and now have a moderate hearing loss. Like you, I took class and go on videos,but want a partner too. Do I need to go on FaceTime for this group? Have a good day. Vic.

Hi Vicki, I just sent you an email. You can use Skype, Zoom, Facetime, or Google meet. :) Let me know if you have any more questions

Back