Anyone want to help me practice ASL?

SilentColors

Reaction score
Hello! I really need to practice ASL. I’m hoping to learn more before I become completely deaf (which could be sooner than I thought, in a couple months). I can’t take a class at the local college right now because I need to stay home due to health reasons. I’ve been learning everything online, but you can’t learn that much online. I need to work on grammar and vocabulary.

I’m also trying to teach my boyfriend sign now too. The minute he found out my hearing aids won’t be working for me much longer he decided to learn. I’m incredibly lucky to have someone like that to make it easier on me.

If anyone would be willing to practice with me, I would be so grateful!
I don’t care if you are Deaf, and interpreter, or just need some practice yourself.

I only have ooVoo, but if you would rather practice on something else I can get that.
If you have ooVoo, my screen name is: hearmyhands

Thank you so very much!
-Kali

Maybe we could skype if you get skype. That would be the easiest way for us to chat.

I am hearing and an ASL student for 2 years.

Okay, I just got skype. My screen name is: hear.my.hands

I have no idea how it works since I haven't used it yet so bare with me.

I may not be on today but tomorrow or Friday I should be.

Okay, I just got skype. My screen name is: hear.my.hands

I have no idea how it works since I haven't used it yet so bare with me.

I may not be on today but tomorrow or Friday I should be.

You really don't want them to do that! :shock:

What's wrong with this idea Bottesini?

Silent Colors, I will add you on skype and see if you can confirm me. If that's how it works on Skype.

What's wrong with this idea Bottesini?

Silent Colors, I will add you on skype and see if you can confirm me. If that's how it works on Skype.

Consult a thesaurus if you don't understand the joke.

Consult a thesaurus if you don't understand the joke.

No time. I am busy taking advantage of my right to bare arms (tan lines ya know).... Welcome to the gun show. :lol:

To the OP.....try Skype like others said.

Back