Anyone tired of being lonely?

whatislife

Reaction score
Like, I never had a girlfriend all my life and because of that I see no point in living plus I'm tired of having clumsy conversations with others or maybe people just don't understand my struggles.

Anyone feel the same? It sucks. Tired of living in hell...it's obvious I'll never find anyone.

p.s. And the worst part is? Every day you get ignored and nobody talks to you and you try to find something to do, so that's pretty much my life, and been like that all my life.

Like, I never had a girlfriend all my life and because of that I see no point in living plus I'm tired of having clumsy conversations with others or maybe people just don't understand my struggles.

Anyone feel the same? It sucks. Tired of living in hell...it's obvious I'll never find anyone.

p.s. And the worst part is? Every day you get ignored and nobody talks to you and you try to find something to do, so that's pretty much my life, and been like that all my life.

OMG... I went to Class of 2006 reunion with ALL hearies and I use typing to chat without any issues, so anything went smooth for me and hearies, also I'm only ONE deaf guy in our Class of 2006.

If you feel too sh*t, so you should go to emergency room and tell to nurse that you are too sh*t so you will going in psych ward with a lot of medicines to clean your extremely toxic brain.

You should be lucky that you can drive, but I can't drive.

Do you want to trade your eyes with my eyes? You gonna say "that's worse".

You need to stop whine about how sh*t are your life so I don't want to hear since you won't listen to our advice.

@whatislife

I found a girlfriend for you so go sit with her.

Fat-Woman-2.jpg

Sure people feel that way sometimes... but then....do something about it.

I'm older than you by quite a few years... I don't have a partner- I don't know if I ever will though I've dated. But not gonna let that rule my life or obsess over it. If it happens it happens. People keep telling me to go out and join stuff etc. Yeah.. not happening... I'm shy for one (in real life- I'm fine online for whatever reason) and have trouble even starting conversations.

Yes in both hearing and deaf spaces!

I understand completely what you mean. I have dated and dated and dated. Though no one seemed to be fully committed unless you give sex or money to them. Now that I am deaf it even harder. Though I refuse to let that stop me.

I attended speed dating events like 3 times at my school and got no luck. So yeah......@ foxrac, what do you mean by typing? Like on the smartphone or laptop or tablet or something?

I attended speed dating events like 3 times at my school and got no luck. So yeah......@ foxrac, what do you mean by typing? Like on the smartphone or laptop or tablet or something?

Typing on smartphone.

I wonder what kind of struggles you had that people don't understand you?

You're young, I'm guessing. In your twenties?

I know what it's like to be an isolated young male. Yes, it's lonely.

Do you have any friends?

Note: I just edited out a lot of my own self-pitying drivel. Not in keeping with the spirit of assisting others.

Last edited:
You're making this sound like it's the women fault you don't have a g/f ! How about taking a look at what you need to do work on yourself instead blaming women for being so lonely.

oOoOoOoO!!!!... i found someone is looking for you that is matched to love each other, whatislife

I am, but I try to move on. I'm sure someone will love me whether it's this forum or somewhere else.

Well... you hv to be more flexible. Talk with ppl, although it's kinda clumsy conversation. The point is not about the content of the conversation, but about the effort, tht you try to talk with them. I know everybody hv their own problems, so do you. But as long as you still hv the "i'll never find anyone" mindset, it's literally you r not gonna find anyone. So, change it first. Dnt lose your hope, and dnt give up. ;)

Back