Anyone playing Guild Wars

RedWolf

Reaction score
Anyone here in AD plays Guild Wars? I been playing the game for almost a year and it been pretty well but still need leveling up more with weapons and shields. I am already Level 20 but I wished they increase the level cap a little more. I heard Guild Wars 2 coming out soon but I will have to wait and see until when they announce the release date.

Anyone here in AD plays Guild Wars? I been playing the game for almost a year and it been pretty well but still need leveling up more with weapons and shields. I am already Level 20 but I wished they increase the level cap a little more. I heard Guild Wars 2 coming out soon but I will have to wait and see until when they announce the release date.

I do playing Guild Wars and WOW

I already owned Prophecy, Nightfalls, and Eye of the North. I haven't owned Factions yet but will plan on buying one someday only when budget allows me to buy things.

I am stuck on few quests and those darn monsters keep killing me so many times. I really need to do more work on getting myself stronger.

Yea, whenever you are ready to do quests, I am ready to do them :)

By the way, if you are looking for me you can find me in Guild Wars. My name in Guild Wars is RedWolf Silverwings. You can request friend and I would accept them. Then maybe we can go questing if you want to. :)

Back