Anyone like to watch????

007 rocks!

I'm more a fan of the Connery 007 movies esp Dr No, Goldfinger, Thunderball and You only Live Twice.

The reason's much simple: Less computer n that high tech shit and I liked the '60s feel of the Connery films compared to the Brosnan ones.

But 007 got some competition with the Xander Cage XXX films but Xander is no Bond.

Goldfinger, Never Say Never Again (Sean Connery)
For Your Eyes Only (Roger Moore)
Living Daylights (Timothy Dalton)
I have hard time to decide which one is the best (Pierce Bronsan).

George Lazenaby was not great at playing the 007 character (1969 movie, For Your Majesty).

lol What about Jane Bonds movie? I think you want to drool over the sexy lady with curvy body.:twisted:

Really, I am not fan of 007. I know some ppl love 007 for various reasons. Myself not even watch any movies. not even one movie!!!!!

Originally posted by Oddball
lol What about Jane Bonds movie? I think you want to drool over the sexy lady with curvy body.:twisted:

:rofl: Oddball hahahahah give me Angelina Jolie and ill watch!!!! :naughty:

yea i love classical 007 movies, but i feel that sean connely was the best actor in 007 series. lately i havent watched pierce in those movies. :(

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: Oddball hahahahah give me Angelina Jolie and ill watch!!!! :naughty:

It was planned for Angelina Jolie to be in one of the 007 movies. I think she turned it down. I'm not sure.

I've seen all the 007 movies. Yes, they might be old and outdated but I like to see how they do the movies. That's what makes the movies interesting. 007 will probably be infinite!

my dad have :Owned: all 007 James Bond movies, I mean every single one of them from birth of 007 to now... he should be buying "Die Another Day" very asap anytime... 007 is his collection... every time I go see him he asked me what movie I want to watch... lol.... Halle Berry's good actor but I want Catherine Zeta Jones to be in 007 someday... she's awesome too...

Pamela Anderson Lee??? *shudder at the thoughs* *shudder again* I hate Pamela cuz she's a dumb blondie.... *shudder again*!

Back