Anyone interested....???

Roadrunner

Reaction score
We have 6 cats here--two of them being adults cats. The 4 kittys we have here have been wonderful to have around...but now, we're at a point where we've decided we would like to trim back and just have 3...to allow us the opportunity to have a dog. The kittys are now 8 months old...we have two kittys up for adoption, they have had their first shots, deworming...and an adult cat up for adoption as well. These two adorable kittys are looking for a new home and if you're interested--please let either ^Angel^ or myself know--.

We would love knowing that these kittys will be in a good home--as they're gentle and loves attention. The two up for adoption are: Black Beauty and Bear and the adult cat is: Panther-- Of course, we hate to depart from them, the fact is that we really would love to have a dog sometime soon, having 6 cats and a dog just would be a bit too much.

~RR

aww i wouldnt mind get them but i have too many cats here.. i am tryiung to get rid of them too.. 26 cats.. LOL.. i only want to keep 5 with me and TJ.. jeez.. 3 others belong to Jo Jo, my sis.. :P good luck on finding them home ... :D

drive to alabama and take it to the no kill shelter and i'll keep an eye on it??? lol

Wish I could take one cat, but my family and I are allergic to cats...hope they will be adopted by ADers and be in good loving home.

haha angela... 11 cats are wild.. i cant pet them and cant catch them.. they just would ran away and hide.. sigh.. so what do??? :(

Aw I am so sorry that I couldn't have one since I am allergic to cats/kittens.

What kind of dog you would like to have if, you don't mind me askin' ?

haha angela... 11 cats are wild.. i cant pet them and cant catch them.. they just would ran away and hide.. sigh.. so what do??? :(

The only thing is to feed them everyday where they know they can come and eat.. if you do catch one.. talk to him/her and pet. Some cats are just meant to be wild and prefer not to be petted.

I'd love to have a cat but I'll be renting an apartment soon which I'd have to pay a $300-$400 pet fee...Yikes!! :(

I would love to adopt your cats but I am too far away in another country. I hope you will find a good home for them soon.

Drive to 'bama and drop 'em off? Just so you can keep an eye on 'em for us RebelGirl??? Why? You have a 'dog' there we can take back with us? :lol:

One kind of dog interested is a siberian husky--a blue eyed one, coat (color) don't matter too much.

I believe we have found our first interested taker, so that means we now have two available for adoption.

A Siberian husky ? Nice one. If, you get that one - be sure to post some pics. We would love to see it. :)

I'd take a kitty but I'm already pushing the limit here with 3 cats...I'm lucky my landlord allowed 3 for me. I can get a dog though but that will happen later in the future.

Back