Anyone in Southern California?

AIT

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Laura, and I live in Southern California. Anyone know of some Deaf Events around here?

No, but I'm in Las Vegas, I'm not far drom SoCal. Does that count? I don't know of any events at all.

There's going to be one at Dockweiler Beach on May 9th, 2014 from 5 - 10pm. Its co-hosted from UCLA, El Camino College and CSUN SHINE but I believe its open to public as well. Bring finger food if you'd like, its a bonfire event. Here's the address 12001 Vista Del Mar, Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
I tried attaching the flyer but it didn't work =\

Where about you live ? Well I am deaf and from uk but I will be travelling usa end sept/oct and it would be good if meet up or so make new deaf friends :) also to saavic, I will be dropping a visit to Las Vegas!

I am deaf myself and always wanted to befriend a deaf american... isn't it a bit strange, huh?I had a friend came from PS3 who deaf but doesn't come online a lot. I kinda miss talking with him. So I am looking forward to make one or two friend oversea ^__^

No, but I'm in Las Vegas, I'm not far drom SoCal. Does that count? I don't know of any events at all.

Are there meet-ups here in LV? I just moved here and want to continue practicing.

Hey everyone! My name is Laura, and I live in Southern California. Anyone know of some Deaf Events around here?

Depends on whereabouts you're located. I know of a meet-up group in Rancho Cucamonga, Chino Hills... PM for more information if you're in those areas.

hi laura, maybe for the summer (June / July) 2015 I will be in SF or LA .... I repeat: maybe!

if you want, please contact me in PM...:wave:

I live southern california too,
I look www.ohsoez.com southern california did not showup since 2013, any another event deaf avaiable?

Back