Anyone here recommend a nice vacuum cleaner that works to pick up dog hair?

We just got rid of the carpet. Easier to use a broom or one of the non-motorized bissels to sweep up the hair our dog and cat sheds. Easier on the allergies too. LOL ;)

We have a Bissell Heavy Duty Wind Tunnel with a power hand attachment that works very well. Other people say the Hoover Wind Tunnels are good. The Dyson's are expensive.

The important part is to empty the collector after every use. They all loose suction when they fill up.

get the same vacuum machine from sex shop, if it works for them it will work for you LOL

This doesn't apply to what I was asking . Please show some respect dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand your comment how it relates to vacuum cleaners.

You know, women talking about vacuum cleaners? You might as well talk about tupperware parties or drinking wine

You know, women talking about vacuum cleaners? You might as well talk about tupperware parties or drinking wine

So, we can discuss whatever we want in the appropriate sections. If you don't like it, avoid my thread and move on. Let others who want to participate do so in peace!

Rio it's a joke not a dick don't take it so hard

Rio it's a joke not a dick don't take it so hard

I have to ask where in the world did you come up with that?! It's funny as *ell. Made my husband spit and choke on his smoke. :D

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

you know what, any vacuum that has a spinning power head like this :

ZAS099-1.jpg

will do the job.

Fuzzy

I have to disagree with dyson I think they crap they do break down two mine did...go to pet store get a carpet scraper..If you scrap and vaccume it up with any vacume cleaner it works

Back