Anyone here plays video games?

YES since I was 5 ^_^
Mainly RPGs, adventure, fighting and racing games. Recently started getting more into shooters.

I finally got a PS4 in December and I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition and Destiny.

You got Dragon Age!? lucky :P

I haven't played Wow in a long time, also because my internet is slow. I love Kid Icarus! I play as Pit in Super Smash Bros BRawl. How is the new smash Bros? I don't have it yet :(

It's...different! I didn't like it at first because it seemed difficult to handle and there were too many big flashy things...

But in the end it's really fun exploring all the new characters!

Watch my vlog -

[yt]CnJ4OdvAzyE[/yt]

[yt]Sm9UycwQLHY[/yt]

those recorded by Capture device via PS4.

I realize this is an old thread recently resurrected.

However - I play World of Warcraft and Diablo 3.

I play super Mario on Wii u on occasion. I have nintendo land, luigi and then super mario games. Yet not touch the 2 games yet.

Got the Wii u mainly for excerise purposes.

Skyrim, fable ll, and I'm also a closet Sims 2 player... but I didn't just admit that... :)

I've redefined my list...

Skyrim...... and CivII. Occasionally TiE Fighter, Morrowind and DOOM. I don't think I'll ever need any other games. With the exception of Skyrim, they got those games right first time.

Worst game system was Atari 2600 & 5200

Classic%20Atari%202600.jpg

Atari_5200_2_Port.jpg

Awesome. Do you still play now? and what server/guild?

I haven't played since I ended my subscription a few months ago. I do go in as a trail member until level 20. 2rying to get back n the game :)

Sent from my I9351 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I use to play diablo and destiny on the ps4, I had to sell mine but my husband plays elder scrolls online and is getting fall out 4 for us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

i used to played WOW but i quit and i let my deaf friend have my account to play with deafies guild in horde serve. Durus Veritas @ Ner'zhul

Back